Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
It probably means your Bluetooth signal is crap. Before I got dedicated aerials (as my PC was acting like a Faraday cage keeping the low powered Bluetooth signals in) I had this issue constantly. Once I got proper antennas everything was just peachy from them on.
The USB goes on the outside of the case though, so how does that work from a Faraday cage/keeping the signals in perspective?

Edit: Oh it enables the controller to connect to the PC? So presumably only an issue if you have an internal Bluetooth card in your PC rather than another Bluetooth USB for your PC?

Soldato
AnqmWal.jpg.png

I also bought some mapp gas, but the thread of the torch seems to be rounding over :eek:. It said it was 1" UNEF, which should be compatible. I think i'm going to have to buy a bottle of Rothenberger specific gas to make sure it's not a dodgy thread on the gas bottle...

Hoping to make a small paint can forge using it and also should come in handy for plumbing jobs around the house and lighting the BBQ.

Soldato
20190930-171624.jpg

Wavebird Wireless controller for my Gamecube!
Such a fantastic controller, still got a couple up in the loft I need to get rid of.

Soldato
The USB goes on the outside of the case though, so how does that work from a Faraday cage/keeping the signals in perspective?

Edit: Oh it enables the controller to connect to the PC? So presumably only an issue if you have an internal Bluetooth card in your PC rather than another Bluetooth USB for your PC?

Correct. An internal bluetooth card needs to have antennas hooked up.

Soldato
Those get very highly reviewed, everywhere, Dyson have an incredible online team who seem to boost favourable reviews and adverts very well.
The only criticism anywhere seems to have is that it only comes with one battery.
I have a Dyson V8 Animal, which was their top of the range one at the time.

Since I bought it roughly 5 years ago, I've bought a new bit that fits in to the dust trap, a new battery, and a new head. It's rapidly turning in to Trigger's broom, but to its credit, the rest of it is still plodding along.

Soldato
Following on from the whiskey comment above, I thought I'd stock up my collection for the weekend. I'll have to get some The Gael to try next time round, couldn't justify three bottles in one week!
7Dupfe7h.jpg

V F

V F

Soldato
Awesome! I dug mine out a while back and hooked it up. Surprisingly it still worked despite not being used in over 20 years.

I did the same last year then I thought, how did I play on this as the graphics look worse than Minecraft.

Back
Top Bottom