Usernames you find funny or would like yourself?

Soldato
There is a username I would like to have, but it hasn't been used on this forum yet. I would make a request to have mine changed to that username, but I know it'll never work out for me.

I've been a member long enough to know how those requests pan out.

My second favorite is @Megahurtz400 the pun is perfect for this forum.

Not even intended to be a pun haha :p

Built my first PC with dad when I was 12 and he suggested it when choosing a name for some online game, except I spelt it wrong and despite thinking of and trying to change my online name many times, I’ve just been able to change it :D

Caporegime
There is a username I would like to have, but it hasn't been used on this forum yet. I would make a request to have mine changed to that username, but I know it'll never work out for me.

I've been a member long enough to know how those requests pan out.

My second favorite is @Megahurtz400 the pun is perfect for this forum.

Vote name change

G string bandit

Man of Honour
An Athame is a ritual dagger meant for prepping herbs and stuff, shouldn't be used for cutting meat etc. So one with blood on it is sacrilege. It was cooler when I was 14, now I'm 31 it makes me cringe a bit but meh.

Oh...I thought it was some kind of blood magic thing.

As for the topic of names, I'd go with "Maximum Triceratops". It doesn't really make any sense (maximum in what way?), but it makes me smile. Maybe nostalgia for the younger me who thought dinosaurs were super cool and none more so than Triceratops.

Back
Top Bottom