• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Bought a 5700 XT

Permabanned
Many of us are getting system reboots and black screens with the 5700 XT. It has been so frustrating. I upgraded from an RX 570 and really regret doing so since many of my games now crash my entire system. I never had any issues with the 570. I am assured it is only dodgy drivers but something tells me there is a fundamental flaw with NAVI. I hope I'm wrong but right now I wish I had couched up the extra for a 2070 Super.

Soldato
Many of us are getting system reboots and black screens with the 5700 XT. It has been so frustrating. I upgraded from an RX 570 and really regret doing so since many of my games now crash my entire system. I never had any issues with the 570. I am assured it is only dodgy drivers but something tells me there is a fundamental flaw with NAVI. I hope I'm wrong but right now I wish I had couched up the extra for a 2070 Super.

I think a lot of people have been undervolting them to stop this issue...

Associate

I'm glad my reference XT is not exhibiting those kind of behaviors even without undervolting. Same with my reference 5700. Do you happen to use a third party app like Afterburner?

Associate
On topic:p.... Red Dead Redemption 2 releases soon and may be one of the best looking pc games yet... There's a new trailer if you search rockstars yt channel.

Back
Top Bottom