Zombieland 2: Double Tap (2019)

Soldato
I loved the original, but I'm not sure about a sequel. But it does have a very good returning cast whom you woud imagine only got on board for a decent script.

And how did Woody Harrelson become one the greatest actors currently working???????

Soldato
I loved the original, but I'm not sure about a sequel. But it does have a very good returning cast whom you woud imagine only got on board for a decent script.

And how did Woody Harrelson become one the greatest actors currently working???????

He kind of snuck on me about 5 years ago, suddenly I was like "this guy is 'kin amazing"

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I enjoyed the first one but the actor that is not woody, I want to punch in the face then kick him when he is down. Cant stand him :)

Soldato
Saw this last night.
It was ok, probably about a 6.5 or 7/10

Very predictable, and the actress playing "little rock" was just annoying, cant quite put my finger on why though, probably a good thing that she didn't have a huge role in this movie.
I wanted more from the dopplegangers.
Found Madison actually quite funny, despite her being (purposely) very annoying

Soldato
Thought this was pretty lame on the whole. The audience only did a few half hearted laughs, and I chuckled a little but nothing outright hilarious happened.

Back
Top Bottom