Subway south west sauce?

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
No idea but I ordered a 1KG bottle of KFC Supercharger sauce for £4.99 the other day. Felt so wrong but so right too.

Man of Honour
It’s just creamy Chipotle sauce, no? Not the subway version, but you can find it at pretty much any supermarket. Failing that you can make it at home and it’ll probably taste miles better.

Caporegime
Imagine wanting to take some fast food chain garbage and replicate it in your house but - and there's more and it's worse - then not even having the wherewithal to know how to do it so you end up asking on *checks notes* a computer forum.

Check yo self before you wreck yo self, my dude.

Soldato
Heinz do a Chipotle sauce in the Middle East! It needs cutting with a little mayo to make the subway version through I found but I like it a lot!

29057315.jpg

NVP

NVP

Soldato
:D

If you pronounce it chi-pottal it would be better than asking for a sausage haha. I assume it is chi-pot-lay but could be wrong.

Caporegime
How does one pronounce Chipotle? I think I've spent my life asking for Chipolata. :/

Ends in a "lay" sound. It is spanish.
https://www.google.com/search?q=chipole+pronucnation
Use American English or it just sounds wrong in my ears, but then I lived in the Us and Chipotle is a big brand of mexican fast fodo, pretty decent actually (well infinitely better than the horrors of taco bell).

What I want to know is why did Subway ditch the cheese and onion filling (as a combined filling)? Last time I asked for it, they said they don't do it any more and was told to ask for cheese and onion as 2 separate fillings instead. It was too dry for me.

Back
Top Bottom