AirPods (and AirPods Pro [and AirPods Pro 2nd generation]) now available

Soldato
I love my AirPods Pro.
out of every tech device I've used them the most and they've been pretty flawless.
My only issue is I wish there was a few notches of more volume for the netflix app.

Soldato
I love my AirPods Pro.
out of every tech device I've used them the most and they've been pretty flawless.
My only issue is I wish there was a few notches of more volume for the netflix app.
Same, had the originals, and use the Pros all the time, gym, walking to town, listening to music at work (as I am now) and even in our loud data centres :)

They could do with a little bump on the volume I agree

Man of Honour
I find that on the last two notches of volume the drivers start to struggle and they lose clarity (depending on the song of course).

Associate
Is anybody coming from the sennheiser momentum true wireless? I’d like to know if the sound quality is as good as sennheiser’s are really great sounding for me but they lack the pros of being an apple product.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Is anybody coming from the sennheiser momentum true wireless? I’d like to know if the sound quality is as good as sennheiser’s are really great sounding for me but they lack the pros of being an apple product.

I haven't listened to either of them properly but I am fairly confident that the sennheisers will sound better

Soldato
Been using my AirPods pro at work the last few days in a very noisy factory and they are very impressive, noise cancellation is great.

Fit is also really secure and they sound great to me.

Associate
Hi all, got the pros today and I have to say I am fairly impressed so far. Should do for short haul travelling!

Since the pros came with a USB C / lightning cable, are there any cheaper options out there for the actual plug itself?

Soldato
Soldato
Are there any plugs out there that have 1 or 2 PD ports (usbc) and maybe 1 extra regular usb-a?

Been looking everywhere and you either get too many ports (that i wont need) or be too expensive or from a brand ive never heard of
You can get a dual usb-c charger here

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ESR-Dual-C...7P9F6SDJTFT&psc=1&refRID=4A89VRD3D7P9F6SDJTFT

Or a dual usb-c and usb-a together though they are not cheap as i expect they are quite a niche product.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/helpers-la...5F05H4VQKJE&psc=1&refRID=N7Z2W2Z295F05H4VQKJE

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Soldato
I recently picked up a set of the pros while in the US a few days ago. I rarely buy anything without researching it a lot, and reading about them. But this was a bit of a whim purchase, just popped into a nearby Apple store, tried them out and bought them instantly!

I was really impressed with the ANC! Even in a busy store, it removed most of the noise, apart from some of the nearby chatter which is expected. They fitted really well, felt comfortable - and seemed easy to control.
I bought them mainly for running as I'm getting fed up with cables. They worked perfectly. Barely felt like I was wearing anything, sounded great and again, the ANC was incredible. Running along a busy road (with noisy American V8 trucks and cars), I could barely hear any of that. The transparency mode was really cool too, if at junctions etc, you can easily switch to this mode and it'll filter in outside noises such as cars etc. Really useful for me running......
I hope the battery life remains good for a while, and it's not something you have to re-buy every couple of years - otherwise - I am very happy new AirPods owner!

Associate
I tried them for a week but ended up returning them. The ANC was great, sound quality as expected but I just don't get on well with in-ear headphones as they begin to irritate my ears.

I will stick with Bose QC35s for commute and office, and gen 1 AirPods for calls and gym

Back
Top Bottom