• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R20 benchmark Thread ***

Associate
Ah yes sorry I meant to write beat my 542 score not repeat it. :D

And yes that is 543 at 4.6Ghz

I suspect its the limit tbh as i simply cannot get more than 1 core happy at 4.65.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Ah yes sorry I meant to write beat my 542 score not repeat it. :D

And yes that is 543 at 4.6Ghz

I suspect its the limit tbh as i simply cannot get more than 1 core happy at 4.65.
Did you have to run it a few time to get that score?

Maybe if I run it a few times I can get it also as I managed 4675MHz. Lol.

Humbug, hold out a few days if you want, I may be able to run it a few times and get that extra 1 point so you don’t have to do anything apart from change both our scores to 543 :p

Associate
Go on give it 1.5V and go for it you know you want to :D

At least yours will be a lot cheaper to replace and available!

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Go on give it 1.5V and go for it you know you want to :D

At least yours will be a lot cheaper to replace and available!
Hahahahaha. Don’t think I would come across this kind of 3600 by the looks of it, judging by what I have seen here anyways.

Not doing 1.5v. Will just keep running 1.475v a few times until by luck that extra point pops up :p

Haha. Just did it. Uploading shortly.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Told ya not to bother humbug. Now you go run it again at 1.5v @Shac :p

10th place is mine!! Muahahaha :D:D:D

gotcha.jpg

Associate
I have run it at 1.52V but only one core seems happy to run 4.65
It seems you need at least 2 cores the same setting on a CCX or it will not take.

Associate
Yea thats why I said you have a better core.
If i try setting more than 1 core at 4675 it hard resets even with 1.52V and I am not trying more than that.

Of course until you get better than 543 your still only sharing best Ryzen score (desktop) :p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Yea thats why I said you have a better core.
If i try setting more than 1 core at 4675 it hard resets even with 1.52V and I am not trying more than that.

Of course until you get better than 543 your still only sharing best Ryzen score (desktop) :p
Don’t worry, give it a few more days and it will slowly eat at you bit by bit and you will up the core to 1.55v for another attempt :p

If it was April 1st I would have made a post saying I blew up my 3600 trying 1.5v. You would get a huge laugh out of that no doubt. Schadenfreud. Haha.

Last edited:
Associate
Don’t worry, give it a few more days and it will slowly eat at you bit by bit and you will up the core to 1.55v for another attempt :p

If it was April 1st I would have made a post saying I blew up my 3600 trying 1.5v. You would get a huge laugh out of that no doubt. Schadenfreud. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom