Black Friday wishlist...

Associate
In the process of building a new PC, so hoping for deals on Ryzen CPU's, 2070 super, X570 mobo and PSU.
If I have any money left over from that, I'm looking at a 65" Hisense 4k TV.

Soldato
Sonos Play:5, they rarely discount though and when they do it's miniscule :(

Sonos did do Black Friday deals last year - I know because I took advantage of them. You're right that they weren't outrageously cheaper though. As I remember I bought from Richer Sounds (as they had the exact same offer), and there was £50 off it. In fact, the 'normal' discount now matches that. Whether that means Black Friday will get you an extra £50, or that they will hardly discount at all, I don't know.

Soldato
I'm after a 13" laptop that's currently around the £600-700 mark to be reduced to £450-550. Am I being ambitious? Never really paid attention to black Friday before tbh.

Do Dell do any deals?

Would I be better off waiting for cyber Monday?

Soldato
If there are good deals, I'm thinking of a handheld hoover for quick clean ups without having to get the full size machine out.

Probably a Shark from what I've seen. Other recommendations welcome!

Soldato
IPhone 8 for daughter
Decent Android phone for wife (around £200)
Echo Dot

That's all i need as i bought everything else throughout the year!

Associate
A bean to cup coffee machine would be awesome. As would a 50" oled 4k TV, but can't justify replacing a perfectly good one. A deal on Sonos speakers would be nice, as my all-in-one BR/Home Cinema system gave up the ghost last week and the £90 Panasonic soundbar is just not the same.

Caporegime
Missus wants a ring video doorbell, I think they are a waste of time really. But hopefully can nab one on Black Friday.

As for myself?? Maybe a new elite ver2 controller from M$ and a new wireless headset for my Xbox one. Looking at the arctis 9x wireless one.

Back
Top Bottom