New build, first gaming PC, £700 budget, PC only

Associate
Morning all,

My two boys have decided that between them they would like a PC for Christmas. I have a budget of about £700, can push slightly but not a lot to be honest. I only need the hardware, I already have a monitor, speakers, mouse, keyboard etc they can have and I will buy Windows separately. It does need to have a WIFI card as it will be up in their bedroom.

The will only be gaming in 1080p. They like things like COD, FIFA etc and I know my eldest wants to play some of the Total War games (Warhammer really).

Happy to build myself, or buy a pre-built, but I couldn't get the price below about £870 for a system with a 1660TI (not sure if that is needed or if there is an alternative card I could use).

Thanks.

Associate
Looks like a solid build to me.
Only change i would consider is dropping the two storage drives and just getting a 500GB SSD, the only real advantage you would get is quicker loading times in games and any other programs that you would have had on the HDD.
If after 6 month you find 500GB is too limiting you can add more in as you need it.

Back
Top Bottom