British founder of White Helmets found dead in Istanbul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I have no doubt that beneficiaries of covert Russian munificence will maintain that the Russians are entirely blameless here, just as they were with Alexander Litvinenko and the Skripals.

However, I am quite sure that Cummings and Johnson have a very good reason to suppress the report into the behaviour of their alleged financial backers :rolleyes:
Seriously **** off with this ****. If people on here were saying Pakistani Muslims were subverting our politics because they donate to the Labour Party you’d call them racist and more to the point you’d point out that to donate any sizeable sum to a political party you have to be a British citizen so in the example I used they’d be British citizens who had donated to the Labour Party. Just as the people who’ve donated sizeable sums to the Tory party are British too. You can’t have it both ways. What do you suggest, all British people are allowed to vote and donate to British parties as long as they’re not Russian? Try replacing Russian with another demographic that you’ll fervently defend and see how you feel. It also sounds awfully familiar to that old anti Semitic trope “oh yeah they’re British citizens but they’re loyal to Israel first”. Replace Israel with Russia and it sounds a lot like what you’re implying.

You’re a joke and will say anything to bash or smear the Tories. This is a forum with a small subset of people on it. If you want to pump out propaganda go and work for a newspaper otherwise you’re wasting your time because everyone can see you for what you are. And really what are you going to do? Maybe persuade 2/3 people to not vote Tory. Big woop.

Oh yeah and INB4 “Russian bot”.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
He was a terrorist and now he is dead.

His death is a message to those who support terrorism have no place to hide and time is irrelevant in them retrieving justice.

The only question worth answering is whether he was assassinated by Turkey or Russia.

Evidence please.

So... all that info released about the white helmets forcing out the original Syria aid team and hijacking their campaign in order to have foreign soldiers providing assistance under the guise of humanitarian aid... is Russian propaganda and this guy was actually a saint?

I dont know what is true anymore...

Hillary Clinton has called Downing Street’s suppression of a report into potential Russian infiltration of British politics “damaging, inexplicable and shaming”.
Cheeky ******* bint knows all about suppression, hey!

Caporegime
All I remember of the white helmets is they always seemed to be operating in terrorist (sorry I mean rebel) areas and had time to do stupid social media **** like the mannequin challenge in the middle of a warzone, a PR firm for a bunch of terrorists and to make the legitimate Syrian regime look bad basically. Why would Russia want to kill him? if anyone could be embarrassed by him it's us.. and why are people still frothing about Russia have they not learned anything from believing 3-4 years of propaganda that turned out to be fiction?

Soldato
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

As a matter of interest, why do you believe that Cummings and Johnson have chosen to suppress the report into Russian activity in this country and elsewhere :confused:

@stockhausen it doesn't matter, the Tories walk this election. Everyone's burned out and bored of the Russia conspiracy after it was fruitlessly used against Trump.

Caporegime
So... all that info released about the white helmets forcing out the original Syria aid team and hijacking their campaign in order to have foreign soldiers providing assistance under the guise of humanitarian aid... is Russian propaganda and this guy was actually a saint?

Yep. Russia has been running propaganda against the White Helmets for years.

'Smear campaign against civilian rescuers in Syria continues.'

'Timeline: how Russia built two major disinformation campaigns.'

'How to make 500 victims of a suspected chemical attack disappear?'

All I remember of the white helmets is they always seemed to be operating in terrorist (sorry I mean rebel) areas

Because they're the only areas they can reach without being slaughtered by the Syrian Army.

and had time to do stupid social media **** like the mannequin challenge in the middle of a warzone

Soldiers during the World Wars found opportunities for levity, this is no different.

a PR firm for a bunch of terrorists and to make the legitimate Syrian regime look bad basically.

None of this is true.

Why would Russia want to kill him?

Because the White Helmets have repeatedly humiliated Assad by exposing his attacks on civilians.

if anyone could be embarrassed by him it's us..

Why would we be embarrassed by him?

and why are people still frothing about Russia have they not learned anything from believing 3-4 years of propaganda that turned out to be fiction?

It didn't turn out to be fiction. The fact that Russia interfered with the 2016 & 2018 elections is well established; it cannot be denied. Russian agents poured millions of dollars into their propaganda campaign, and it was traced back to Elena Alekseevna Khusyaynova, a Russian accountant based in St Petersburg.

In September 2018 Khusyaynova was charged with conspiracy to defraud the USA by interfering in the 2016 & 2018 elections. She had been responsible for managing the finances of Project Lakhta, a Russian propaganda operation that operated via social media.

Project Lakhta was operated by the Internet Research Agency, a Russian company connected to oligarch Yevgeny Prigozhin.

The IRA is a close ally of Vladimir Putin, with ties to Russian intelligence. Project Lakhta used fraudulent social media accounts to sow discord among American voters by various means.

The cost of Project Lakhta was enormous; more than $45 million over 2 years.

A key strength of the trolls' strategy was their use of arguments from both sides of the political fence. While most of their online presence was devoted to boosting Trump & conservative causes, they also posed in support of left wing groups.

Republican presidential candidates were specifically targeted. The only one they did not attack was Trump.

When the Russians realised that Mueller's investigation had the potential to trigger impeachment, they launched smear campaign against him. By February 2018, the troll farm was playing both sides of the debate about Mueller's investigation

You can read the full criminal complaint here.

Soldato
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-50375869

Oh, the founder is a white man in the middle east whos set up this organisation that as spread across that reason. If he's not an agent of some kind I'll eat my hat. Apparently the organisation gets millions in money from all the top governments of the world.

I think some have to ask themselves why Russia would be attacking the white helmets if all they did was help people? It doesn't make sense, unless they were doing something else too.

Soldato
Because they exposed use of banned weapons by Assad and possibly Russia themselves. Which Russia said had been destroyed.

Associate
What get's me is that the WH are made up of, predominately, people genuinely trying to help fellow civilians by putting their lives on the line. All to get labelled terrorists by some dribbling ***** sitting nice and safe behind their computer screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom