Windows Log In Screen Issue

Associate
Hi,

I have no idea why but three days ago my PC started asking for a login. It used to just go straight to my desktop which is what I'd like it to do but now it comes up with this message. "We are unable to connect at the moment. Please check your network and try again later."

I hit OK and it takes me to the next screen where in the bottom left my actual log in/account with logo is there. I can click on that one and have to type in my windows password.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/czpwa87s/

Firstly, I have no idea why it started doing this and would like help in getting it to stop.

Secondly, This appears to not by my account as it doesn't have my display pic etc =/

I have followed a few youtube videos and google searches about 'run: netplwiz' but the check box is already unchecked and in 'users' no options are set to ask for a password on start up.

Any help would be very much appreciated

Associate
OP
Ah okay. Do you know how I set this back to using a regular local account so that windows will just load up straight to my desktop?

I was tempted to format and reinstall windows this morning it was so frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom