Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
8YiPz8.jpg

Arrived today in the post. My Kickstarter copy of Shenmue 3 :)

Soldato
QaxZex.jpg

i4efz6.jpg

ngn2lO.jpg

I got a personalised tin of Quality Street from John Lewis. You need to choose at least 3 different sweets to go inside, otherwise you can have as few or as many as you want. I went for the purple ones, strawberry delight, orange crème, orange crunch and a John Lewis exclusive one, the crispy truffle bite. Going to store it away to enjoy during Christmas :)

Soldato
^ That could make a good present for someone I know, can you have 1 of each for 2 flavours then just have 300 of another? :D

CSUNjes.png

Picked up a new laptop, £500 for:

AMD 3550H (4c/8t)
8GB RAM
1080p 120Hz IPS
256gb NVME SSD
1650 4GB
Full RGB KB

Going to chuck another 8GB in for Dual Channel and a 1TB SSD for storage.

Soldato
Yeah 10 series has hdmi 2b. Need 2.1 for 120hz

I've seen this mentioned a few times, either you aren't sure what g sync is or you've been missold as I am 99% sure no TV on the market has g sync.

Edit: it appears I have eaten my own words. My apologises. Turns out an update a few weeks allowed the some of the latest tvs to install some g sync software and latest Nvidia drivers allow to be compatible with the tvs. I hadn't even realised Nvidia where rolling out g sync to free sync monitors yet thought it was still in the works.

Last edited:

mjt

mjt

Soldato
^ That could make a good present for someone I know, can you have 1 of each for 2 flavours then just have 300 of another? :D

CSUNjes.png

Picked up a new laptop, £500 for:

AMD 3550H (4c/8t)
8GB RAM
1080p 120Hz IPS
256gb NVME SSD
1650 4GB
Full RGB KB

Going to chuck another 8GB in for Dual Channel and a 1TB SSD for storage.
Which model is that? Was it £500 new?

Looking for a new ASUS to replace my N550. Over 5 years of daily abuse are slowly taking its toll on the poor beast.
Not sure what to get as I want a touchscreen but not that folding nonsense and I don’t want to spend 2 grand.

Soldato
i4efz6.jpg

I got a personalised tin of Quality Street from John Lewis. You need to choose at least 3 different sweets to go inside, otherwise you can have as few or as many as you want. I went for the purple ones, strawberry delight, orange crème, orange crunch and a John Lewis exclusive one, the crispy truffle bite. Going to store it away to enjoy during Christmas :)

That would make a really good Christmas present for someone in my family seeing as my name is Street! :D

Soldato
Which model is that? Was it £500 new?

Looking for a new ASUS to replace my N550. Over 5 years of daily abuse are slowly taking its toll on the poor beast.
Not sure what to get as I want a touchscreen but not that folding nonsense and I don’t want to spend 2 grand.

Yep, brand new. FX505DT - £629.99 but you get a 20% discount if you use a certain companies 6 months interest free credit with a code.

Edit: My previous laptop (XPS 13) had a touchscreen and I can barely recall using it. A good thing to have in a 2in1/convertables etc. but for general usage, I can't say I'll miss it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
QaxZex.jpg

i4efz6.jpg

ngn2lO.jpg

That's pretty cool, wonder if Cadburys ever do it (or ever have done it) with roses.

Back
Top Bottom