Black Friday wishlist...

Sho

Sho

Soldato
I'm trying to find a 10" tablet as cheap as possible. Just for watching youtube and surfing online.
Amazon Fire HD10 for £95 is very good. Purchesed one yesterday. It's the newer model.
Puchesed one last year and still going strong. Does what i want it to do. Mainly to watch youtube on it and surf the net.

Soldato
A new CPU/MoBo/RAM/SSD combo to replace my current 8 year old Sandybridge i7 [email protected] on a P8P67PRO MoBo with 16Gb of 1600mhz DDR3 RAM and a OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD.

I'm looking at AMD for the first time since my '97 AMD K2 450mhz, just waiting on the 3950x results/release as I want something like the i7 which will last for 5-8 years with just GFX updates.

Still nothing on actually getting hold of a 3950x ATM so I'll wait until next year when the initial rush is over.

Instead I got myself 2x Ultimate Ears Megablast Bluetooth speakers. My first "Alexa" device and had to turn her off already, too much hassle when it's also the missus name :D

Soldato
Also looking for this. Any suggestions what to keep an eye open for?

Amazon Fire HD10 for £95 is very good. Purchesed one yesterday. It's the newer model.
Puchesed one last year and still going strong. Does what i want it to do. Mainly to watch youtube on it and surf the net.

I was looking at the Fire and the Huawei MediaPad T3 10, both about the same price. The Huawei seems to have a better spec and isnt limited by the Amazon operating system... but Huawei and this Google thing is staying my hand. Still would like something cheaper.

Soldato
Unless we see some good deals not much, the one was a bit how should i put it C***.

The only thing looking are

Amazon Firestick 4k
2 in 1 laptop or surface pro
nintendo switch

Some things are much cheaper then they have been in the past so you never know

Soldato
I would like a action camera gimbal stabiliser for under £50

And the Zemismart Smartthings Control Z-wave Motorized Slide Shade Motor With Curtain Track to go under £140 for 3.2 meters

Associate
Snagged a 2017 IPAD Pro for £349 for the Mrs, and a pack of 4 TILES for £30.

Next up TAB A 10.1 + CASE and MEM CARD for £159 and hopefully decent contract on Note 10+

Soldato
Been trying to do some sensible up cycling leading up to black Friday with upgrading without spending too much. So far

iPhone 6s Plus to Iphone XR (only cost me £175) plus will probably sell old DSLR camera to offset that more as iPhone is better for my use.

Still need

Sold 7 year old 46" Samsung LCD for £130 + old Soundbar for £100 = £230 budget

Looking for a 46-55 4k TV for upto £350 and has to be a decent brand like LG, Samsung or even Hisense at a stretch with 5 year warranty so JL or RS. Seen a couple 49" models around £300 but holding out till next week.

Apple Watch Series 4 - 44mm - Don't mind 2nd hand / refurb so hoping for a ebay voucher next week. Max £200

32" TV to replace 28" kitchen TV. Want something with freesat and full wifi smart apps. Sub £150

Soldato
I'm looking for a dyson handheld.

I picked up a v8 with a 25% discount on Friday, they might have some decent deals on the rest of their products.

Been trying to do some sensible up cycling leading up to black Friday with upgrading without spending too much. So far

iPhone 6s Plus to Iphone XR (only cost me £175) plus will probably sell old DSLR camera to offset that more as iPhone is better for my use.

Still need

Sold 7 year old 46" Samsung LCD for £130 + old Soundbar for £100 = £230 budget

Looking for a 46-55 4k TV for upto £350 and has to be a decent brand like LG, Samsung or even Hisense at a stretch with 5 year warranty so JL or RS. Seen a couple 49" models around £300 but holding out till next week.

Apple Watch Series 4 - 44mm - Don't mind 2nd hand / refurb so hoping for a ebay voucher next week. Max £200

32" TV to replace 28" kitchen TV. Want something with freesat and full wifi smart apps. Sub £150

I'm looking for a decent LG TV around 55inch. Found one with a decent review on which but no discount yet, going to hang around and see what happens s.

Soldato
I picked up a v8 with a 25% discount on Friday, they might have some decent deals on the rest of their products.

I'm looking for a decent LG TV around 55inch. Found one with a decent review on which but no discount yet, going to hang around and see what happens s.

think I’ve nailed down the preferable range for LG that I’m hoping will get a price drop and that’s the SM85 and up range as all have hdmi 2.1 and there alpha A7 gen2 processor. Whilst it isn’t that necessary for living room (as gaming done in bedroom on a b9 oled) still nice to future proof some what plus are good tellys.

if I can get one for around £400-£450 might up my budget.

Caporegime
Black Friday was good the first year or two when they were heavily marketing it and since then it's just mainly an opportunity for retailers to sell the stuff that isn't normally selling by shoving them in peoples faces and putting discounts on them. If it was a proper sale you wouldn't have wish lists.

Back
Top Bottom