Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
A watch that I've had my eye on ever since Omega launched it in 2016 and earlier this month I got it.

Planet Ocean 600M GMT, Deep Black in red on a rubber strap. The addition of red represents the first colour that is no longer visible at a depth of approximately 5 m.

Details
- A Co-Axial escapement, Certified Master Chronometer calibre 8906 that is resistant to magnetic fields
- 24 hours GMT
- A ceramic black case body
- A rubber and Liquidmetal™ diving scale
- 18K White Gold hands and indexes
- A black rubber strap with red stitching

Details:

- Tells the time

Soldato
ed5ff449-1c94-4283-bd16-9804a6a52fb5.jpg

But my case didnt arrive so a night of sitting looking at it all with frustration :(

Soldato
Picked this up from Richersounds yesterday to replace my 9/10 year old Panasonic plasma.
65" LG C9 @ £1780 using their price beater/price match.
its ****** huge!!

oppG7Cz.jpg

WwLm9hZ.jpg
Nice :)
I've also got one of those on my December to buy list - I'm just waiting for my partner to go on her weekend trip :p

P.S - Tidy your house :D

Soldato
My new 16 inch MacBook Pro and got a new monitor arm for my LG 38 UC99.

pByz8ZB_d.jpg

The Alienware is going to my sister for Xmas to play sims on. The 15 inch is broken but just about stayed alive to sync data to my new MacBook.

the 13 inch and dell XPS are my better half’s that I am updating.

Caporegime
Nice :)
I've also got one of those on my December to buy list - I'm just waiting for my partner to go on her weekend trip :p

P.S - Tidy your house :D

I guess from the beaker he's got young kids... IME it seems people's houses/flats go from tidy/nice to instant clutter/mess once they have kids.

Back
Top Bottom