Photoshop request please - Can someone remove some bits for me?

Commissario
Here's a smaller resolution version.

amJv8RJ.jpeg

I'd like the house, the vertical aerial and the small vertical stub aerial removed from this please. I've had a go but I'm having problems getting the sky blended in so it looks clean. I've marked the bits that need removing. Part of the vertical goes in front of the main hexbeam so it would be good if when it's removed, the hexbeam sections are tweaked so you can't tell that something has been removed from in front of it.

Bonus points if you can remove the birds sitting on the aerial.

The full size .png is here.

I do appreciate that there's not a lot of scope for comedy on this one but I'll be amused to see what can be done before we get a final version. In fact, I'll be a little disappointed if someone doesn't make me chuckle :D ;)

Thanks.

Man of Honour
The wind must have been bad to blow that huge umbrella inside-out and rip off the fabric!

Those two red outlines...I'm seeing a giant rabbit looking at a giant nut balanced on the tower, but I lack the skills to make a silly 'shop showing that in a reasonable amount of time. It would probably take me hours. So there's a free idea for someone with the right skills.

Soldato
6wqeMac
0DkVBAn.jpg

Did i dun good?

Commissario
OP
Soldato
Is that yours? If so what's it for?

Guy down the road has got a huge aerial in his garden and wondered what it is for. My guess is aliens obviously

Back
Top Bottom