• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R20 benchmark Thread ***

Soldato
Enjoy mate. Hopefully you can get a good OC. Maybe even have a crack at beating my single core score ;)

Agreed. I keep my 4.4GHz all core OC at a cool and safe 1.275v.

The only reason I ever went 1.475v was just to run the single core cinebench tests :)

Let me enjoy it before i break it please :D

Now those clocks at 1.275v sound like something i'm looking for though being on X470 i'm not sure if theres any drawbacks being on last gen mobo's, probably not if i'm not pushing it too hard.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Can't build until about 22:30 tonight - waiting for a 72hr stats run to complete!

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
First run, stock.

lin7apE.png
AUcwuuX.png

Looking forward to my 3600C16 ram getting here ;)

Nice score all core score, I think that takes the top spot. I was expecting a much higher single thread score though. But maybe that will come from a 3950X.

Don’t think ram will make much or any difference to score.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

My mistake - prev run had PBO on.

This is the run with an all core clock of 4.3ghz @ 1.375v. Temps peak at 78c after a long Goosberry run. Tried 4.35ghz but fails even with 1.4v.

DECSqAV.png

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Genuinely impressed by the core clocks TR is managing.
Yeah crazy isn't it. 3.6x my multi core score. Drool :D

Great for those like amigafan who have a use case for all those cores. For me personally I am more interested in better IPC as I do not do anything that would benefit from all those cores, well benchmarking would be a lot of fun :D

@amigafan2003 how much time is your new CPU saving you roughly? By the sounds of your big workloads I bet it is rather considerable :)

Back
Top Bottom