• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Used GTX 1070 Good price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Had a run of bad luck, the RTX 2080 Super was supposed to bundled with software, part of the reason I bought it made up a lot of the value of such high cost card.

Long story short the rain forest couldn't deliver said easier to return and re order. Once it went back black Friday deals had started.

I then saw a cracking deal on an 5700XT which arrive DOA (No joke), damaged mobo too, that is on it's way back to another place for testing. In the interim I fancied a Vega 56 or 1070 as I'm gonna give it to my son after I'm done with it.

Then this happened with the false advertising stuff xD, not much luck.

Ah yeah it was more about the false advertising ya know, this wasn't the card I ordered, so trying to figure was it worth just keep or return on principal kinda thing.

It seems to be decent enough card tbh, I may just keep and enjoy it then give to my son when this 5700 XT is sorted.
That is some bad luck there man. One of the disadvantages of changing hardware a lot I suppose.

Soldato
OP
The guy got in touch today, gave me £20 back and acknowledged he messed up with the advertising. I'm gonna leave him positive feedback etc.

So all good in the end, cheers boys. I'll hang on to this card. At £150 not bad at all.

Any chance a mod could close this thread? Cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom