What watch do you wear?

Caporegime
It just falls in an awkward price point where you're paying for something that has a skeletonised unitas movement that won't have the sort of finishing that would warrant paying that much. It's a novelty piece at best. My opinion, of course.

daz

daz

Soldato
That Montblanc is lovely. I've been looking for a dress watch and fancied a JLC Reverso, but when I saw this I really like it. The bracelet on this is really nice though, and the new strap changing system Cartier have is excellent so you can swap between the steel bracelet and a leather strap in a few seconds. Really smart and makes it two watches in one, so really it was half price. :p

vAnO2H0.jpg

dACW87f.jpg

Personally I really like the lack of date because it means it only take a couple of seconds to set the correct time if I've not worn it for a few days or weeks.

Soldato
Love that, I'm eyeing up the Black Bay Fifty Eight as I've been missing out these past few months of the watch scene. Like before I don't like or even want multiple watches, just one for all occasions. The Fifty Eight seems to be just that.

Take a look at this Godzilla edition of the Grand Seiko, how beautiful is it. Personally I rate Grand Seiko well above anything from the Swiss world. A rare thing to spot in the wild too.

https://www.grand-seiko.com/uk-en/special/sbga405/

A GS one day :cool:
That's bloody awful :p

dod

dod

Soldato
That Montblanc is lovely. I've been looking for a dress watch and fancied a JLC Reverso, but when I saw this I really like it. The bracelet on this is really nice though, and the new strap changing system Cartier have is excellent so you can swap between the steel bracelet and a leather strap in a few seconds. Really smart and makes it two watches in one, so really it was half price. :p
Never really looked at Cartier, always felt they were a bit bling but that's really nice :)

Caporegime
Dan Henry 1970 - new version with improved lume. 40mm, compressor style case with internal bezel, 200m WR, Seiko NH35 auto movement.

Came with a rubber strap but I'm not a fan of rubber so swapped it over to a NATO, I love it.

ZSynyAL.png

Soldato
Dan Henry 1970 - new version with improved lume. 40mm, compressor style case with internal bezel, 200m WR, Seiko NH35 auto movement.

Came with a rubber strap but I'm not a fan of rubber so swapped it over to a NATO, I love it.

ZSynyAL.png

Looks smart. Good choice of strap as well.

Back
Top Bottom