What watch do you wear?

Associate
Has anyone ever a used watch site like Chrono24?
I am specifically looking at a Rolex Oyster Perpetual, I have never purchased a used watch per se before, there seems to be decent savings. Are there any risks from buying a Rolex used from a legit watch re-seller?

Soldato
Has anyone ever a used watch site like Chrono24?
Yep, couple of times actually. Was good.

Me today.
80465138_459163558312995_1970613849595178691_n.jpg

Associate
Fuelled with pre-Christmas spirit (well, beer actually) and having found what I think is a good deal - ordered the Hamilton Scuba:
sE7ZX77.png

Should be here on Friday - fingers crossed I made the right decision...

Associate
Received the chinese chronograph, I have to say I'm very impressed. I can't find anything at all to detract the watch, it's spotless, applied markers are perfect, dial is very very nice and crisp, case is perfect, band is nice, there is a butterfly clasp. Not bad for ~£190 shipped (from Australian vendor)
cGEbRoC.jpg

Soldato
Received the chinese chronograph, I have to say I'm very impressed. I can't find anything at all to detract the watch, it's spotless, applied markers are perfect, dial is very very nice and crisp, case is perfect, band is nice, there is a butterfly clasp. Not bad for ~£190 shipped (from Australian vendor)
cGEbRoC.jpg

Looks nice that. What movement does it use?

Man of Honour
I'm about to order a watch, I still want the Black Bay 58 but in the meantime been following quite a few newish brands on Instagram and have taken a liking to one British company and read up all about them and the attention to detail they pay to their watches and some of the history and ideas behind why they styled a certain way. Can anyone guess what the brand is? :p

This is limited to 250 pieces and is rated to 310m to make it easier. They also make hand wind movement watches which I also like the look of so providing this one matches up to expectations, then I may get a hand wind model too. AT this price they're a steal really.

Also mostly because the size is exactly what I want from any watch. 40mm case, 20mm lugs and 12.4mm thick.

Screenshot_20191226-004416_Instagram.png

Screenshot_20191226-004421_Instagram.png

Screenshot_20191226-004426_Instagram.png

jSOAHhg.jpg

C7j2s3H.jpg

I'll be putting it on the newly released ZULUDIVER Seaton FKM strap of course :cool:

Caporegime
I'm about to order a watch, I still want the Black Bay 58 but in the meantime been following quite a few newish brands on Instagram and have taken a liking to one British company and read up all about them and the attention to detail they pay to their watches and some of the history and ideas behind why they styled a certain way. Can anyone guess what the brand is? :p :cool:
Is it the "Imthrowingmymoneyawayonawatchwithnopedigreeorresalevalue" brand? :p

How much is this Mugs Watch, anyway? :D

Man of Honour
All in the link. The name is after Loch Morar in the Highlands, depth rating is the same as the loch is deep and the dial texture resembles a sandy sea bed with the markers resembling sea shells.

The sea monster on the back resembles the mythical creature of the area too.

Back
Top Bottom