What is wrong with people?

Soldato
Well my members name drew me to this one. Just what the **** is wrong with people?

Like most folk, I think you become numb to constant stream of heartache that the media bombards you with. However this caught my eye and you have to wonder what on earth would motivate anyone to do this sort of thing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-51020944

It sounds like the police have already arrested the culprits. It begs the question what should you do with scumbags like this?

Last edited:
Soldato
The same thing you should do to scumbags who attack other people for no reason...prison.
i do find it strange that people seem to care more about dogs being attacked than humans though.

Soldato
OP
Humans have the propensity to suck.
It's more than that though. I'm sure we've all made poor decisions now and again, and when we look back we may have done things differently. But but the level of needless cruelty just makes you think these folk are so damaged they are not worth saving.

Soldato
Got angry at this when I read about it yesterday. Now I'm angry again.

I've said before, I'm not an advocate of capital punishment, but stories like this almost sway my opinion. Scumbags.

Caporegime
It's more than that though. I'm sure we've all made poor decisions now and again, and when we look back we may have done things differently. But but the level of needless cruelty just makes you think these folk are so damaged they are not worth saving.
In all honesty tho, I have no idea. You could probably spend your entire life trying to figure out the cause. How people can become capable of this.

There doesn't have to be an obvious trigger. People can just end up monsters. And frankly nobody is more deserving of the title "monster" than those wilfully inflicting cruelty on animals, for the purposes of their own enjoyment.

Soldato
They say cruelty to animals is an early sign of psychopathy or as I call it pathological selfishness.

Some people have no empathy for others or animals. They can't be trusted.

Maybe start doing to them what they do to others and they might at least be faced with the result of their own actions.

Man of Honour
Some people society might have put them in clothes, taught them to walk upright but really they've not evolved passed animal - never lift their head up, never look at the bigger picture or have any interest in learning from their experiences of their own accord.

Back
Top Bottom