Insta-SCAM: 'Get rich quick' Instagram trader, 20, 'empties accounts of more than 1,000 investors

Caporegime
Thing is this forex "trading"/ technical analysis , spread betting nonsense used to be confined to Internet forums... now it's all over social media twitter, instagram etc.. with a load of supposed gurus/experts (in reality affiliate marketing people and scammers etc..)

Seems to be popular with the youth though

(disclaimer - don't know anything about this pair just remembered seeing this rap video, not implying they're necessarily some of the affiliate marketing types... they might genuinely really like "trading" etc..)

Soldato
Naturally!

49358063723_b544a4f7dc_o_d.jpg

Is that a Louis Vuitton bag? Hmmm, didn't some numpty on here recently brag about acquiring such an item?

Soldato
Heh.

I was just hearing about this twerp the other week in Plymouth.

Was told he was making 100k/mo from share trading and going round in a gold maserati like a gigantic bell, may have been assaulted for related reasons.

Stealing, making, no difference to some.

Oh and Plymouth is quite a poor place, main employers or at least sources of income are the council and the university. Which makes it one hell of a place to be flexing your cash.

Caporegime
I’m still not sure how curry is offensive? I’ve literally never heard anyone call someone curry?

Also rephrasing it to a specific type of curry doesn’t make it witty or less racist surely?

You must be completely ignorant then.

Why don't you familiarise yourself with Jade Goody.

Also re the other ignorant person saying they wouldn't get offended is someone called him a shepherd's pie.

That's because nobody says that in a derogatory manner to anyone.

I'm sure if you were to go to a non white majority country and then you started getting called names and stuff you would take offence.

But keep on living in ignorance. I'm not surprised that this country voted brexit with the amount of uneducated there is.

Caporegime

IIRC that was poppadom not curry?

I remember a French bloke chuckling away at a former workplace once about how in France apparently the British are called Roast Beefs... had to explain to him that that isn't much of an insult - "Roast Beef" is a normal thing to eat whereas "Frogs"... thats a bit weird.

Caporegime
IIRC that was poppadom not curry?

I remember a French bloke chuckling away at a former workplace once about how in France apparently the British are called Roast Beefs... had to explain to him that that isn't much of an insult - "Roast Beef" is a normal thing to eat whereas "Frogs"... thats a bit weird.

Are you finding the link between them hard to grasp?

Also eating frogs is only weird to you because you are a sheep. You see the world through the eyes of the British masses and have been brainwashed into thinking this is okay but this here that is gross. Because its what they have spoon fed you. Rather than use the thing you have in your head to decide for yourself.

But no it's cool to be racist and ignorant and pretend that you aren't being racist these days. The far right is growing everywhere for a reason.

For example eating beef is frowned upon in India.

People eat insects in Thailand.

So who gets to decide what is okay and what is not?

Why is eating frogs weird?

Caporegime
Also eating frogs is only weird to you because you are a sheep. You see the world through the eyes of the British masses and have been brainwashed into thinking this is okay but this here that is gross. Because its what they have spoon fed you. Rather than use the thing you have in your head to decide for yourself.

Nah mate, eating frogs is weird.

Permabanned
OP
Psycho Sonny, is that your input to this thread, no comment on the topic but have a go at someone for something a Mod took care off.

I think, it is rich coming from you as you are one of the most negative users on this forum and your tone in nearly every post is not so nice esp when you think you know better than anyone about AV so dismiss their kit. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Caporegime
Psycho Sonny, is that your input to this thread, no comment on the topic but have a go at someone for something a Mod took care off.

I think, it is rich coming from you as you are one of the most negative users on this forum and your tone in nearly every post is not so nice esp when you think you know better than anyone about AV so dismiss their kit. :rolleyes:

What's more important some idiot who managed to scam bigger idiots out of their money? Or racism which continues in the thread? Mods didn't take care of it and seemingly they never have on this forum because of its history.

I can see at least 3-4 other offences after the single post that was deleted and I'm not talking about the deleted posts quoting the original deleted post.

Actually makes sense you also made a "joke".

But it's all good racism isn't racism when it's banter right?

Last edited:
Commissario
What's more important some idiot who managed to scam bigger idiots out of their money? Or racism which continues in the thread? Mods didn't take care of it and seemingly they never have on this forum because of its history.

I can see at least 3-4 other offences after the single post that was deleted and I'm not talking about the deleted posts quoting the original deleted post.
I'm sorry?

If you have a problem with posts, why don't you report them rather than publicly moan about it?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I think it's been modded fairly well.

It's not about a blanket ban on anything to do with race, this forum is based on puns and the like. But direct insults based on race are inappropriate and look to have been dealt with.

Not only that, but explanaintions were given to the offender in this same thread to attempt education when it was shown to be from ignorance rather than hate, which is good.

Caporegime

Also re the other ignorant person saying they wouldn't get offended is someone called him a shepherd's pie.

That's because nobody says that in a derogatory manner to anyone.

I'm sure if you were to go to a non white majority country and then you started getting called names and stuff you would take offence.

But keep on living in ignorance. I'm not surprised that this country voted brexit with the amount of uneducated there is.

Is "limey" racist then? I get called that all the time on an American forum. I should call the police.

Back
Top Bottom