Insta-SCAM: 'Get rich quick' Instagram trader, 20, 'empties accounts of more than 1,000 investors

Caporegime
It refers to someones nationality which is a racial characteristic.

errrr have you been to SJW school or something. Never have i read so much BS. Im so bored of this drivel............

You can literally read the etymology of its use..

How is.. i give up... i hope you are joking to wind people up, i do have a head ache. So sorry.

Caporegime
Im not replying because you are right, im not replying because i think your thought process is odd.
Having a nationality doesn't make you a race, or an indicator of your race other than your stereotypes and presumptions. (Except Jews? Are they not special, i dont know. Probably.)
i honestly hate the subjuct to go on more and my pizza is here soon i hope.... very hungry.

Caporegime
Im not replying because you are right, im not replying because i think your thought process is odd.
Having a nationality doesn't make you a race, or an indicator of your race other than your stereotypes and presumptions. (Except Jews? Are they not special, i dont know. Probably.)
i honestly hate the subjuct to go on more and my pizza is here soon i hope.... very hungry.

No, you're not replying because you're wrong. You've been proven wrong and don't have big enough balls to admit it.

Here's a dictionary definition for you...

race 1
(rās)
n.
1. A group of people identified as distinct from other groups because of supposed physical or genetic traits shared by the group. Most biologists and anthropologists do not recognize race as a biologically valid classification, in part because there is more genetic variation within groups than between them.
2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution.

Caporegime
widely hated? there will be at best like 500 people who hate him. and in 6 days time nobody will know who he is.

And any number of employers who’ll google him and take a disliking and a bunch of professions that will now be a no go.

He’s got a career as a dodgy spiv to look forwards to when he could have been a doctor.

Caporegime
No, you're not replying because you're wrong. You've been proven wrong and don't have big enough balls to admit it.

Here's a dictionary definition for you...

race 1
(rās)
n.
1. A group of people identified as distinct from other groups because of supposed physical or genetic traits shared by the group. Most biologists and anthropologists do not recognize race as a biologically valid classification, in part because there is more genetic variation within groups than between them.
2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution.

Nothing about balls. More i suspect to do with age and the dilution of anything with meaning to newer "inclusive" happy meanings that are meant to appease everyone.

So if a white american calls a white brit a limey, thats racist. Well F me. I dont care, you are right, 100% right, very big balls.

THis might explain why the world is a very weird place. Jesus im only 40 and ive officially lost the meaning of basic English words. Its embarrassing.

Caporegime
Nothing about balls. More i suspect to do with age and the dilution of anything with meaning to newer "inclusive" happy meanings that are meant to appease everyone.

So if a white american calls a white brit a limey, thats racist. Well F me. I dont care, you are right, 100% right, very big balls.

THis might explain why the world is a very weird place. Jesus im only 40 and ive officially lost the meaning of basic English words. Its embarrassing.

your ignorance is embarrassing.

things have changed a lot to make everyone more inclusive as we are all different.

100 years ago women didn't work. now pretty much all women work.

50 years ago it was okay and common to call someone the n word or p word.

30 years ago homosexuals couldn't get married. now they can.

it's nothing to do with appeasing. but it's unsurprising a middle aged heterosexual middle aged white man thinks the world has gone mad as everyone wants to be treated equally like he is and has been his whole life.

Caporegime

Basically "race" is unscientific and essentially meaningless.

Incidentally, I've never heard anyone talking about the "British race" or the "German race" or the "Indian race". Never. I've heard the "Aryan race" mentioned a couple times in the context of Hitler's racial superiority views. I've heard people talking about "racism" wrt black v white, and these days even racism against religion.

I think it's safe to say it's all bullocks, mate. Completely unscientific. The fact that you can now be racist against religion is especially amusing.

Permabanned
You should know your history Limey is taunt/slang that is the same pommy they both refer to people on the British mainland. The various groups of British that settled America and Australia have rivalry and that was the slang.

The reason they were called limey is scurvy was the bane of all sailors until the British navy started using limes and that was the boost they needed now British sailors could go about thier job without thier teeth falling out. Limey has no racial merits because it is an inter-British slang among people of the same group.

Caporegime
No sorry I suspect you are either too old or not sjw enough to understand this subject....

Or Possibly too small balled?

The goal posts of stupidity have moved. Let's not invite more stunning history lessons.

Caporegime
Here we go - another media story about some random young kid with no financial experience supposedly making lots of money through "trading" - I have no idea who this person is but I'm going to assume it's very likely BS and I'd really not be surprised if he's somehow involved in affiliate marketing or selling advice etc..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/2b3f3f67-2338-4253-b7f5-a36192885492

On the same day that Ashley found out he'd failed his GCSEs, he also made his first £470 profit.

"That's the day I first found out that I could make money without any GCSEs or qualifications," he says.

"I've always thought that I would want to do business at university and I was thinking to myself, 'What's the point of learning how to do business when you can do it and learn on the job?'"

Ashley, 20, is an online trader from the Pembrokeshire town Tenby, in south-west Wales.

His career is risky, but one that can come with big rewards. He's been trading for about four years now, and has pocketed up to £200,000 a year.

He spends his cash on cars and currently he owns four, including a BMW i8 that costs around £115,000.

"What motivated me when I started trading was cars. I've always been into them from when I was a kid and it's always been my inspiration to make money."

Why do these "journalists" keep on promoting this sort of stuff seemingly without doing any basic fact checking?

Caporegime
Here we go - another media story about some random young kid with no financial experience supposedly making lots of money through "trading" - I have no idea who this person is but I'm going to assume it's very likely BS and I'd really not be surprised if he's somehow involved in affiliate marketing or selling advice etc..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/2b3f3f67-2338-4253-b7f5-a36192885492

Why do these "journalists" keep on promoting this sort of stuff seemingly without doing any basic fact checking?
Can make lots of money dealing drugs too. It's also "risky" and of dubious merit to society.

Caporegime
Can make lots of money dealing drugs too. It's also "risky" and of dubious merit to society.

What does have to do with anything here? The thread is about these people posing with flash cars etc.. claiming to be "traders" when they mostly seem to be focused on gaining subscribers/referals.

Back
Top Bottom