New Steam Library - separate games by installed drive?

Soldato
I have a bunch of games on C: and D: drives. I would like to know which games are on which drive. I could do this in the old (perfectly functional!) library by enabling the "show size on disk" column as it would say in brackets after the size the disk that it was stored on. Now however, I have a bunch of games which only show the size on disk at all because I sorted it by size on disk (I can't think of another way of getting my installed games at the top of the library), but doesn't show anywhere what disk they are installed on! It would be good to know so I know what games to delete to make space on each drive...

Anyone know how I can do this?

Soldato
I have a bunch of games on C: and D: drives. I would like to know which games are on which drive. I could do this in the old (perfectly functional!) library by enabling the "show size on disk" column as it would say in brackets after the size the disk that it was stored on. Now however, I have a bunch of games which only show the size on disk at all because I sorted it by size on disk (I can't think of another way of getting my installed games at the top of the library), but doesn't show anywhere what disk they are installed on! It would be good to know so I know what games to delete to make space on each drive...

Anyone know how I can do this?

What I do is use Windirstat. Old freeware program that scans any drive you like and then visualises the file contents by colour (folders) and block size (file size). It's awesome and I use it for looking at my installed games and I can see immediately "woah what's that massive blue block. Oh it's R6 siege, yeah that can go". Also just handy for when you fancy pruning the contents of any drive and starting with the big stuff. You can scan multiple drives or just a single one. Dead handy little tool. Don't be fooled by the old school UI

https://windirstat.net/

Soldato
I use Sequoiaview to see what's taking up the most space across my drives. Similar to the program mentioned above, visualizes use in blocks and the bigger the block, the bigger the file.

Back
Top Bottom