Gaming Desks

Soldato
I'm thinking of buying one of the Nitro Concepts gaming desks from OCUK and was wondering what people thought about them? They look really good.

I need to be able to use three monitors with it though. 1 27" monitor and 2 24" monitors.

Bit pricey but I like the fact that they are height adjustable and they would go well with my gaming chair. I've always wanted a brand new massive desk to fit all of my stuff on, and these look like just the thing.

Caporegime
An Ikea Bekant is £100 cheaper and you can also set the table to a height which is suitable for you. It has the advantage of the tabletop being a single piece rather than chopped into three parts.

Associate
Best to go for some traditional robust office desk.
Problem with desks like Fredde is the lack of flexibility, as you won't be able to use a large TV as monitor one day.
Some traditional office desk, paired with some cable management, and you're sorted.
Get the bigg at desk you can fit. No such thing as too much desk space.

Associate
The Ikea Bekant and the Linnmon Adils combination or Linnmon Alex combination will save you loads of money and is a popular choice of desk, there is no need to spend over £300 on a desk

Back
Top Bottom