Britain's most prolific serial rapist is jailed (male Rape)

Permabanned
That's even worse. There's nothing natural about being deliberately starved to death, it's cruel and vengeful.

But he neglected to learn about how to feed himself outside of a modern society, He would have no idea of survival food or how seeds work the average joe does not know how to seed a potatoe. So if you cast him out then they would die this way anyways, For them it would be like going back 5000 years to an age without medicine.

I think thats fair and balanced and moral, It is not vengeful to cast someone out, And as i said 99.9% of people here will not be able to survive simply because they invested so much easy time thinking that food is something you find at Mc Donalds or on a Supermarket shelf. That is because they are so relaxed inside society so you should know and behave accordingly if someone else is wholly responsible for providing every meal you enjoy.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
We need a deal with Russia for "some of our criminals" they have plenty of space build some new prisons to house inmates. I would imagine space would free up quickly.

Soldato
We need a deal with Russia for "some of our criminals" they have plenty of space build some new prisons to house inmates. I would imagine space would free up quickly.

I have always felt that we should do a deal with the Russians to build a penal colony on Severnaya Zemlya where we can dump all our lifers and three time losers!

There is probably even sufficient coal up there to make it pay for itself

"You will notice that this prison has no walls, you may leave any time you like!"

:cool: :D

Caporegime
I have always felt that we should do a deal with the Russians to build a penal colony on Severnaya Zemlya where we can dump all our lifers and three time losers!

There is probably even sufficient coal up there to make it pay for itself

"You will notice that this prison has no walls, you may leave any time you like!"

:cool: :D

Yeah, that's totally going to work with a country freely testing radiological and chemical weapons in the centre of London or it's surroundings.

Giving them leverage is surely going to work.

Soldato
Yeah, that's totally going to work with a country freely testing radiological and chemical weapons in the centre of London or it's surroundings.

I am sure we could do a deal with the Norks instead. More workers for the fields and all that... :D

Alternatively, I think we could probably set something like this up on Svalbard right now if we wanted too...

Svalbard treaty

All citizens and all companies of every nation under the treaty are allowed to become residents and to have access to Svalbard including the right to fish, hunt or undertake any kind of maritime, industrial, mining or trade activity. The residents of Svalbard must follow Norwegian law, though Norwegian authority cannot discriminate against or favor any residents of any given nationality.

I guess it would come down to whether or not penal mining was compatible with Norwegian Law.

;)

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Madness, good on thay kid. What an ordeal.

Surprising the police automatically dismissed his rape allegations. Goes to show sexism occurs on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom