Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Jeez, does it matter?

people get really bent out of shape over people pcping cars it seems,

its the second most expensive purchase people will make after a home, you dont see people asking did you buy your house cash or did you have to slum it and get a morgage now do you ;)

but more aside its a JLR product so i hope the dealer does decent coffee :D:D you might find yourself on first name terms with the service staff

Man of Honour
Wife bought a new car.
IJOa8AO.jpg
Lovely car. Enjoy. I've recently got a new Evoque and an seriously impressed with Range Rovers so far.

but more aside its a JLR product so i hope the dealer does decent coffee :D:D you might find yourself on first name terms with the service staff

I've had mine a whole month now and it's not yet broken down! I thought I'd be back at the dealer at least twice by now :)

Looks good, did you buy it outright? I'm unsure how I feel about people saying they bought a car when it's on PCP.

I assume you never buy anything on credit then? Not even a mobile phone contract? Always outright purchases?

Soldato
Looks good, did you buy it outright? I'm unsure how I feel about people saying they bought a car when it's on PCP.
Yes, I did. Well, it was a financed purchase, but a purchase, not a lease. Not a lease with balloon payment. A monthly paid purchase, as the rates were low. I have the cash, but would rather pay it monthly as I don't notice it that way.

Doesn't trigger me, I'm all good :)

Just needs a sombrero to complete the look

Agreed. I was taking the **** out of her all day for it tbh. Frigging cape.

Soldato
Lovely car. Enjoy. I've recently got a new Evoque and an seriously impressed with Range Rovers so far.
Impressed with the quality. Feels very well put together and things like switches and fittings feel nice. We tried a Qashqui and the quality of stuff was just poor and plasticy. Instantly put off by it. I thought this would be smaller, too. Inside it's really quite roomy and boot space is great. Didn't come with reverse camera on it though, so I'm retrofitting that before she meets something with it.
Also found a nice tune that'll take it to 230bhp :D

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Yes, I did. Well, it was a financed purchase, but a purchase, not a lease. Not a lease with balloon payment. A monthly paid purchase, as the rates were low. I have the cash, but would rather pay it monthly as I don't notice it that way.

Good to hear you aren’t as touchy as the rest of these guys. That’s how I paid for my car and it made sense. Sometimes PCP makes sense, but that’s essentially renting.

Caporegime

Agreed. I was taking the **** out of her all day for it tbh. Frigging cape.
Is it a poncho or a rebozo? Looks more like a poncho to me.

Back
Top Bottom