Best place to buy a suitcase today?

Soldato
I know this is a bit of a stupid question, but we're going away tomorrow and just got the suitcase down and it's got a few rips in it.

Googling it seems to suggest my options as being Argos or T K Maxx but wondering if i'm missing any obvious places.

Argos also doesn't have any which seem to be big enough.

I could go to the Trafford Centre but it'd be a bit of a ballache!

Soldato
I have a Tripp carry on that I love for my flights. They do full size versions too but not the cheapest. I got mine from Debinhams but I think they're fairly common on the high street.

Soldato
Yep Tripp from Debenhams is my recommendation too.

There's one on Market Street which shouldn't be too far for you.

Other suggestion would be Antler in the lowry outlet mall.

Associate
+1 for Tripp luggage from Debenhams.
Brother in law has Samsonites, the really old one is indestructible. The new ones seem the same as any other hard shell case, so good but not amazing.

Soldato
OP
Cheers guys, ended up in T K Maxx for something quick and local to work to save me going somewhere on the way home when i already have stuff to do.

Who knew there was so much to think about! Ended up with 2 so my wife can tell me i'm wrong and i can return one (or both)

Caporegime
I've had my Tripp case from Debenhams for 8 years and only now is it starting to have issues.

It cost me £60.

I can buy 8 more, lasting me approx 64 more years and it's still less than the Rimowa :)

I do only travel abroad 2-3 times a year though.

Associate
If you have a Matalan close by they'd probably be your best bet IMO. I was looking for one last-minute not so long ago and they came out ontop.

Back
Top Bottom