AOC GAMING 24G2U owners

Soldato
The AOC GAMING 24G2U arrived yesterday from ocuk after I saw a lot of positive reviews on the web.

Just wondered what colour settings people went for ?

Is there a way I can set it to turn on when the pc boots?My old benq would turn on with the pc.

Soldato
I used the settings that they obtained following calibration in this review:

https://pcmonitors.info/reviews/aoc-24g2u-24g2/

Much better than the out of the box settings.

With regards to you other query, I have mine connected via HDMI but also have a CCTV DVR connected via VGA. It kept on defaulting to the VGA but in the menu somewhere (can't remember where) you can specify the source from 'Auto' to your preferred choice.

One thing I don't like is the buttons when interacting with the menu's. My previous cheap Acer had a joystick button and was much better and easier when digging into the display options. Mind you, I won't have to go back into it after setting it up how I like, so it's not a major gripe.

Soldato
OP
I used the settings that they obtained following calibration in this review:

https://pcmonitors.info/reviews/aoc-24g2u-24g2/

Much better than the out of the box settings.

With regards to you other query, I have mine connected via HDMI but also have a CCTV DVR connected via VGA. It kept on defaulting to the VGA but in the menu somewhere (can't remember where) you can specify the source from 'Auto' to your preferred choice.

One thing I don't like is the buttons when interacting with the menu's. My previous cheap Acer had a joystick button and was much better and easier when digging into the display options. Mind you, I won't have to go back into it after setting it up how I like, so it's not a major gripe.

Thanks useful info I will follow that guide. Found the default port setting which fixed it. I am using a display port any benefit to me switching to HDMI ?

Back
Top Bottom