15k spec me

Soldato
I've had my St a good few years now and I'm just not enjoying it anymore so after something new just not sure what. Budget of circa 15k only requirements are

No older than 2016
Sub 7 seconds 0-60
Not a hatchback
Petrol
Auto is preferable but if its fun and manual I won't say no.

Other than that I'm open. Don't need to have more the 2 seats so they are an option too. Works a short 5 miles commute so mpg doesn't matter really.

Soldato
OP
Been looking all day, Heavily leaning towards a 435i.

What do I need to be looking out for on these. Got two I like the look of and will go view this week, one is 2013 the other is 2015.

Associate
Unsure if anything other than the engine/trans is shared with the 135i but I'd say definitely good service history, check for whine in the gearbox in 1/2/R if it's the ZF 8 speed, the one series interior update was 2014 iirc so might be worth checking that out, though I'm unsure if it was much more than a steering wheel but that made the difference for me. Also, H&K, pro nav, and for me a sun roof would be a want! brightens the cabin up no end..

Soldato
OP
Paging @[TW]Fox I know your the BMW man around here so anything I should be careful of with one of these, price wise how does this look. I am heavily set on the M sport performance kit so it is making finding decent ones a bit like a needle in a haystack.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201910032900354?postcode=ng118nz&advertising-location=at_cars&year-from=2013&sort=relevance&aggregatedTrim=435i&radius=1500&make=BMW&price-to=16000&model=4 SERIES&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&page=1&modal=description

Test drove a few this afternoon, this may be the oldest but it was in the best condition and the dealer was actually pleasant.

Also the 15k budge isnt strict, really looking at up to 18k max but closer to 15 the better

Back
Top Bottom