10 Downing Street "Senior communications aide" attempts to ban Journalists

Permabanned
The contrast struck me compared to when I used to watch TV, there's been quite an obvious shift in corporate culture where it is now unacceptable to create a commercial that doesn't include people of every race and gender, even if that's not at all realistic or representative of what most of us see on a daily basis. It's not even that it makes them look good for doing so, it's that they're scared of looking bad for not doing it. It basically just feels like propaganda and totally fake. Contrast that with, for example, the black bald guy called Howard that used to do those Halifax adverts, that didn't feel fake at all, it felt like they cast the best person for the job.

They think that everything now has to be global ,This is what Globalism does if said content is watched by a minority, It must therefor feature a minority. But are you sure though? Do you have a link to prove you saw this? :D

Wow, so hostile, I'm not attacking you I'm genuinely trying to work out why you're so annoyed that public sector organisations are including minorities in their documentation as standard. What exactly is it about my post that so offends you?

Sorry but you are triggering me with dumb posts and what you said is a tool of Globalism. Yay lets have the kids grow up in a world of 50/50 then they will also believe that Britain always was and should be multiracial. It is bullcrap propoganda by leftists. Now does that answer your stupid question.

Soldato
They think that everything now has to be global ,This is what Globalism does if said content is watched by a minority, It must therefor feature a minority. But are you sure though? Do you have a link to prove you saw this? :D

Sorry but you are triggering me with dumb posts and what you said is a tool of Globalism. Yay lets have the kids grow up in a world of 50/50 then they will also believe that Britain always was and should be multiracial. It is bullcrap propoganda by leftists. Now does that answer your stupid question.

No, it's stupid answer to his question. You're welcome.

Permabanned
Nah he was making a joke... "call a spade a spade" is or rather was an innocent phrase that dates back centuries and simply refers to speaking frankly.

Though when "spade" also then becomes a slang/potentially derogatory term for a black person then...

Perhaps but its often used these days by people who are annoyed they cant be offensive anymore.

Soldato

It tells me that you've got a massive chip on your shoulder about other races if that's what you're pitching at yeah. I don't agree with all of Roar87's points but at least he's able to articulate his position without having to lean on the crutch of conspiracy theories involving leftists.

Permabanned
It tells me that you've got a massive chip on your shoulder about other races if that's what you're pitching at yeah. I don't agree with all of Roar87's points but at least he's able to articulate his position without having to lean on the crutch of conspiracy theories involving leftists.

It is not a conspiracy theory, It is actually happening in most UK citys and all over the media. If you can not see the rise of everything non white in ethically white nations then it says you also have a massive left wing chip on your shoulder.

Not that i care, You are perfectly entitled to have views but have you noticed where people always seem to challange mine? Because i disagree with people they think they can become intolerant and then call me for being intolerant or not liking other races haha.

Soldato
Why not call me a liar? Not quite your style is it?

Definitely not, why would I call you a liar? You've made a statement that I've asked you to back up with actual links, which is surely a reasonable request. You have said you'll share it when you next see it, again that's reasonable.

You have stated that it is "what i felt i saw", therefore I think that's worth discussing further. You see, I often see these claims of BBC bias but when I ask for actual evidence it never seems to be available. Let's see what you encounter, and if you remember to share it then I'll be interested to see it.

There's no need for personal insults, as you say that's not my style.

Soldato
It is not a conspiracy theory, It is actually happening in most UK citys and all over the media. If you can not see the rise of everything non white in ethically white nations then it says you also have a massive left wing chip on your shoulder.

Not that i care, You are perfectly entitled to have views but have you noticed where people always seem to challange mine? Because i disagree with people they think they can become intolerant and then call me for being intolerant or not liking other races haha.

If people are consistently telling you that your views and actions make it seem like you're intolerant or don't like other races then maybe you should ask yourself why that is. It could be that you're right and everyone else is wrong, or it could be that your views and actions suggest that you're intolerant or don't like other races.

Just because a nation is ethnically white doesn't mean that it's entirely white, other people live there, what's the issue with them being represented in some way? Particularly when the benefits of that representation can be linked to better outcomes (particularly taking about the public sector stuff here). The representation of other races is not a negative thing, and it doesn't impact negatively on the majority white population.

Yay lets have the kids grow up in a world of 50/50 then they will also believe that Britain always was and should be multiracial

In the quote above you mention that this is leftist propaganda to make it seem like Britain always has and always should be multiracial. Well it historically hasn't been multiracial to the degree it is today, and nobody is denying that, though if you look at the impact of empire I'd say it's not as clear cut as you think. What I can't get is the second point, that it might somehow be wrong for a historically white Country to become multi-racial, I can see some of the points made by people about multi-culturalism, but race isn't culture, so why is a multi-race Country a problem?

I understand some of the annoyance around inclusion of diversity, particularly when, as Roar was alluding to, it's done clumsily, but posts like the one above make you sound like a white supremacist, I'm not saying you are one, but you don't come across well.

Permabanned
Definitely not, why would I call you a liar? You've made a statement that I've asked you to back up with actual links, which is surely a reasonable request. You have said you'll share it when you next see it, again that's reasonable.

You have stated that it is "what i felt i saw", therefore I think that's worth discussing further. You see, I often see these claims of BBC bias but when I ask for actual evidence it never seems to be available. Let's see what you encounter, and if you remember to share it then I'll be interested to see it.

There's no need for personal insults, as you say that's not my style.

It was sarcasm, I am not going to return to GD when the BBC use woke images. That was the sarcasm in stating your importance. And there you go again now you are challanging what i think i saw.

Basically you are doing gymnastics to do anything but call me a liar, While calling me deluded or a liar. I simply do not care enough to prove it to you this is something you will have to adapt to.

Soldato
I sometimes fear that
people think that fascism arrives in fancy dress
worn by grotesques and monsters
as played out in endless re-runs of the Nazis.
Fascism arrives as your friend.
It will restore your honour,
make you feel proud,
protect your house,
give you a job,
clean up the neighbourhood,
remind you of how great you once were,
clear out the venal and the corrupt,
remove anything you feel is unlike you…

It doesn’t walk in saying,
“Our programme means militias, mass imprisonments, transportations, war and persecution.”
- Michael Rosen

I only post this, as censoring the media, as Boris's crew have attempted to do here, is another step down the authoritarian road.

Soldato
The contrast struck me compared to when I used to watch TV, there's been quite an obvious shift in corporate culture where it is now unacceptable to create a commercial that doesn't include people of every race and gender, even if that's not at all realistic or representative of what most of us see on a daily basis. It's not even that it makes them look good for doing so, it's that they're scared of looking bad for not doing it. It basically just feels like propaganda and totally fake. Contrast that with, for example, the black bald guy called Howard that used to do those Halifax adverts, that didn't feel fake at all, it felt like they cast the best person for the job.

Similar to the talk of images with too many black people, it would help if you could provide links or even describe the adverts that have to many black people.

I just can't recall ever seeing an advert and thinking that there were to many black people in it.

Soldato
It was sarcasm, I am not going to return to GD when the BBC use woke images. That was the sarcasm in stating your importance. And there you go again now you are challanging what i think i saw.

Basically you are doing gymnastics to do anything but call me a liar, While calling me deluded or a liar. I simply do not care enough to prove it to you this is something you will have to adapt to.

Dude, you can post the links or refrain. It's your choice. Just be aware they you're making claims and refusing to back them up when requested. If you feel that reflects badly on me for asking, then again that's your choice.

Soldato
Similar to the talk of images with too many black people, it would help if you could provide links or even describe the adverts that have to many black people.

I just can't recall ever seeing an advert and thinking that there were to many black people in it.

You're misrepresenting what I've said deliberately to try and make me look bad, at no point have I said there are too many black people in adverts. At least try and be intellectually honest if you're trying to debate me, if you can't do that then maybe just don't respond.

I said that every single advert I saw while watching Channel 4 catch up had a mixture of people from all races and it didn't feel representative of actual life in the UK for the majority of people. I didn't say I'm sick of seeing all those black people in TV adverts. I'm sure if I travelled to Kenya and watched TV it wouldn't be 50% white people, I bet it'd be almost 100% black people, because they're the vast majority of people who live there. It feels artificial and forced.

Soldato
You're misrepresenting what I've said deliberately to try and make me look bad, at no point have I said there are too many black people in adverts. At least try and be intellectually honest if you're trying to debate me, if you can't do that then maybe just don't respond.

I said that every single advert I saw while watching Channel 4 catch up had a mixture of people from all races and it didn't feel representative of actual life in the UK for the majority of people. I didn't say I'm sick of seeing all those black people in TV adverts. I'm sure if I travelled to Kenya and watched TV it wouldn't be 50% white people, I bet it'd be almost 100% black people, because they're the vast majority of people who live there. It feels artificial and forced.

That's where I concluded you were complaining about too many black people. So what is it, too many non white people? Is that more representative of what you were conveying?

Which adverts in particular?

Permabanned
Dude, you can post the links or refrain. It's your choice. Just be aware they you're making claims and refusing to back them up when requested. If you feel that reflects badly on me for asking, then again that's your choice.

That is fine by me, I welcome others to make up thier own minds, Keep it in mind when looking at the BBC website and it will happen. Be it a week or two the wokeness shines through. Today is not a good day for this but actually i did find a image that seems to be used in a lot of articles and that is one of the 50/50 Getty images we talked about.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-51331961

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/410/cpsprodpb/BFF6/production/_106124194_gettysmear.jpg

This is not a good example, Infact it is a bad example but you moan so much i took a few seconds to point out that i seem to see these split images a lot especially on schools and NHS articles. But it is not just there, Indeed to me it is a flavour to the BBC you can only pick up on if you lived in rural parts of the UK.

Soldato

Surely having diverse ethnicities is to appeal to the broadest audience rather than to convey any sense of what ethinicities proportionally make up the country.

Permabanned
Surely having diverse ethnicities is to appeal to the broadest audience rather than to convey any sense of what ethinicities proportionally make up the country.

Sheesh you reckon?! :D

Of course it is about money, If you went to Africa they would be asking why all these white devils seem to make up so much of the cast. But in the UK this makes you racist.

Soldato
That's where I concluded you were complaining about too many black people. So what is it, too many non white people? Is that more representative of what you were conveying?

Which adverts in particular?

I didn't complain, I made an observation. If you want to see which adverts then go on Channel 4 and watch a few minutes of their adverts. Do you have anything to add other than asking me to repeat my very clear points?

Soldato
Sheesh you reckon?! :D

Of course it is about money, If you went to Africa they would be asking why all these white devils seem to make up so much of the cast. But in the UK this makes you racist.

You've completely missed the point. Who cares what the proportion of whites/non-whites is unless the intention is to convey national demographics in which case it's wrong. But it isn't. So why get offended by it?

Permabanned
You've completely missed the point. Who cares what the proportion of whites/non-whites is unless the intention is to convey national demographics in which case it's wrong. But it isn't. So why get offended by it?

That was never the intention, But is thier intention purely financial? There are other reasons for this like i said it is a great brainwashing tool. Think about it in 40 years all the Conservatives will be dead, Price woke Willy will be King and there will be the possibility of changing Britain forever.

The key for doing this is A Media, B Young people perceptions and C Immigration. The BBC is the perfect place to infiltrate i would not trust them as far as i could throw them. Indeed i hope Boris comes down harshly on them and realizes Britains future is possibly still going to be a woke majority. This will be the end of everything i know so naturally i am going to be peeved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom