Admiral - Can you make changes online?

Soldato
Hi all,

I need some help from someone who meets the following criteria:

• Has an active Admiral Multicover policy
  • The policy must be set not to auto-renew
When I log into the Admiral Portal and choose "Make a Change" from the menu bar, I get the following error:

OLRbdmW.png

Admiral are convinced that it should work, but I have been a customer of theirs for 3 years and it never has. Does it work for you?

Soldato
I've used Admiral in the past, as part of a multicar policy, and had no issues changing aspects of that policy online. Was with them for two years until July last year and worked for that entire period.

Soldato
OP
Thanks everyone.

I need to be able to amend the policy myself online because I need to add my partner as a named driver at short notice for certain periods of time. It's very expensive to add her as a named driver for the whole year, especially since she drives it so rarely.

Admiral have assured me that it's no more expensive per day to add her ad hoc, but I want to see it for myself.

Man of Honour
I only have vans through Admiral so the web stuff is a bit different but my family have/had cars and were able to put people on for short durations online fine in the past.

I have to say they've been very helpful whenever I've had to phone them so far.

Associate
I have the same message. I have been told you can do Multicar online but not Multicover which we have as our house insurance is on it too.

They say the prices are the same online or telephone. I want to be able to add/remove drivers quickly and easily. The admin charge is very annoying though.

Soldato
OP
I have the same message. I have been told you can do Multicar online but not Multicover which we have as our house insurance is on it too.

They say the prices are the same online or telephone. I want to be able to add/remove drivers quickly and easily. The admin charge is very annoying though.

This is a really crap system limitation. It means that we have to pay £239 to add my partner as a named driver, and she might at best drive the car 3-4 times over the next year. I can't deal with the hassle of phoning them when she needs to drive it, and their call centre is not available 24/7 anyway.

Back
Top Bottom