• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Metro Exodus - c0000005 - memory access violation crash after 20 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
After 21 hours, during exiting from mission to MAIN MENU i get BLACK SCREEN and no monitor signal for 1 minute, and crash to desktop with TDR driver crash in event log. After that i log off from system and log back in again and system rebooted unexpected.

It was driver/software or more hardware related? Happened once.

Associate
OP
Game was running maybe 15 hours. Game not crashed before i click EXIT TO MAIN MENU. It crashed when i press ESC and then clicked EXIT TO MAIN MENU--->moment when GPU LOAD drops it crashed ,instead of EXIT TO MAIN MENU ofc.

I get BLACK SCREEN and no monitor signal for 1 minute, and crash to desktop with TDR driver crash in event log. After that i log off from system and log back in again and system rebooted unexpected.

Happened once,not able to reproduce
wink.png

Just more precised. Anyway its not reason to worry?

Ah and i found file WINDOWS\livekernelreports\pow32kwatchdog.dmp

And log in game folder:
Crash was about c0000005 - memory access violation.

NULL POINTER WRITE.

Caporegime
Game was running maybe 15 hours. Game not crashed before i click EXIT TO MAIN MENU. It crashed when i press ESC and then clicked EXIT TO MAIN MENU--->moment when GPU LOAD drops it crashed ,instead of EXIT TO MAIN MENU ofc.

I get BLACK SCREEN and no monitor signal for 1 minute, and crash to desktop with TDR driver crash in event log. After that i log off from system and log back in again and system rebooted unexpected.

Happened once,not able to reproduce
wink.png

Just more precised. Anyway its not reason to worry?

Ah and i found file WINDOWS\livekernelreports\pow32kwatchdog.dmp

And log in game folder:

NULL POINTER WRITE.

Null pointer write? Oh dear.

Associate
OP
After crash to desktop system get rebooted unexpectedly.

WINDOWS\livekernelreports\pow32kwatchdog.dmp <=== this

And log in game folder:
NULL POINTER WRITE.

Nothing to worry about? It happened once. Just ask i am worry about hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom