Several people shot dead in Hanau, near Frankfurt in Germany

Permabanned
There is a big scandal brewing in my town around Hookah bars and grooming.

It might be his reason. But even if it is he shouldn't be shooting people.

If people want to express these thoughts of anger turn to the ballot box and not the gun.

Well you are not allowed to talk about let alone change it So what happens when you put a cork on a bottle? Thats the problem Merkel at co are to blame if you can not win the arguement on Islamic migration (6m alone in Germany) then expect the cork to fly off and loads of fizz.

I would be very concerned as well if i was a population of 80m, With no low births and a content demographic to see 6m people with a real cause to make it 12m then 24m then 48m you get the idea of how this works with Globalism. So will there be guarantees on this? Discussions?

Not in Germany they will brand you a racist for simply asking the hard questions, So if Globalism is OK and no threat then document it! Argue about it and settle it! But were just going to go from bottle to bottle and cork to cork and extremist to extremist. And unlike in the Islamic world i do not believe that they are made and indoctrinated at birth, They are made instead through fears.

Soldato
No, there will be a lot of racists upset if it is a white man.

OMG, it is - meltdown

The racists tend to get more upset if it's a brown man. Hence the "religion of peace" meltdown that usually follows.

It appears that the gunman had bought into some far right conspiracy theories, no doubt picked up from some dark corner of the internet. I wonder if one them was "the great replacement", like the NZ shooter.

Last edited:
Soldato
Now we get to witness the difference in the establishment reaction. When it’s Islam the tone is all sombre and reflective, this is sad but can’t be helped. There’s minimal mentions of the words Islam & Muslim, and coverage will end ASAP. When it’s Far-Right the tone will be angry and immediate. Mentions of Far-Right, white supremacy, Christchurch etc will be constant. Lots virtue signalling about how hard done by Muslims are, how their communities are quivering in the corner, and how they're always the victim whether it's an attack by them or on them.

Permabanned
So how do these pipe smoking gaffs work then? Is there not any no smoking ban in Germany for pubs, clubs and bars? Someone mentioned these places exist in the UK how do they circumvent the no smoking law? Never come across one in the UK.

Permabanned
Now we get to witness the difference in the establishment reaction. When it’s Islam the tone is all sombre and reflective, this is sad but can’t be helped. There’s minimal mentions of the words Islam & Muslim, and coverage will end ASAP. When it’s Far-Right the tone will be angry and immediate. Mentions of Far-Right, white supremacy, Christchurch etc will be constant. Lots virtue signalling about how hard done by Muslims are, how their communities are quivering in the corner, and how they're always the victim whether it's an attack by them or on them.

Are we safe now Mrs President? Snarf Snarf...

No doubt they will roll out as much pity as possible. The little girl in the NZ thing made me facepalm and laugh so much at weak westerners.

A little girl crying and bam gun laws passed and more traction gained for Islam. In many ways lol the far right can not win! Think about if you are peaceful they will take over and come in the millions like they already have in the UK. If you are violent you only give them more sympathy. And if you highlight thier culture as being incompatible or dangerous you become a racist and lose your job. It is easy to see why Far Right attacks happen, And many many more should be expected due to our politicians.

Man of Honour
So how do these pipe smoking gaffs work then? Is there not any no smoking ban in Germany for pubs, clubs and bars? Someone mentioned these places exist in the UK how do they circumvent the no smoking law? Never come across one in the UK.

Should you venture to the big evil metropolis known as London Chris, go to Marble Arch, then walk north up Edgware Road, there are plenty, mostly on the west side between Kendal Street and Burwood Place.
As the clientele sit outside, under canopies and maybe don’t count as cigarette smokers, it seems to be exempt from the smoking legislation.
I’d guess that the only health hazard would be herpes type infections from sharing the mouthpiece.

Soldato
It does sound like he wasn't very well, tbh.

Apparently he had a website that had the full-house of crazy, including getting rid of the "impure" people, anti-Jewish and anti-Muslim conspiracy theories, aliens and intelligence agency mind control and Satanic sacrifice conspiracy theories. O, and apparently he never slept with a woman because the government was watching him.

Permabanned
Should you venture to the big evil metropolis known as London Chris, go to Marble Arch, then walk north up Edgware Road, there are plenty, mostly on the west side between Kendal Street and Burwood Place.
As the clientele sit outside, under canopies and maybe don’t count as cigarette smokers, it seems to be exempt from the smoking legislation.
I’d guess that the only health hazard would be herpes type infections from sharing the mouthpiece.

How when vaping is also covered? Are they illegal but not being policed for cultural reasons maybe? I thought it covered smoking vaping and shisha is sort of both? More like smoking actually.

Soldato

Apparently he had a website that had the full-house of crazy, including getting rid of the "impure" people, anti-Jewish and anti-Muslim conspiracy theories, aliens and intelligence agency mind control and Satanic sacrifice conspiracy theories. O, and apparently he never slept with a woman because the government was watching him.

White men aren't allowed to be mentally ill, he's a far-right terrorist

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Think about if you are peaceful they will take over and come in the millions like they already have in the UK. If you are violent you only give them more sympathy. And if you highlight thier culture as being incompatible or dangerous you become a racist and lose your job. It is easy to see why Far Right attacks happen, And many many more should be expected due to our politicians.
Yet I bet you'd fail to see the reasoning from the Jihadi side.

Soldato
How when vaping is also covered? Are they illegal but not being policed for cultural reasons maybe? I thought it covered smoking vaping and shisha is sort of both? More like smoking actually.
Shisha places in London only allow smoking outdoors unless it's e-shisha which is basically a vape. Vaping indoors is not against the law however most establishments ban it themselves .

Soldato

Was it called GD? :o

Soldato
Well you are not allowed to talk about let alone change it So what happens when you put a cork on a bottle? Thats the problem Merkel at co are to blame if you can not win the arguement on Islamic migration (6m alone in Germany) then expect the cork to fly off and loads of fizz.

I would be very concerned as well if i was a population of 80m, With no low births and a content demographic to see 6m people with a real cause to make it 12m then 24m then 48m you get the idea of how this works with Globalism. So will there be guarantees on this? Discussions?

Not in Germany they will brand you a racist for simply asking the hard questions, So if Globalism is OK and no threat then document it! Argue about it and settle it! But were just going to go from bottle to bottle and cork to cork and extremist to extremist. And unlike in the Islamic world i do not believe that they are made and indoctrinated at birth, They are made instead through fears.

If you're not allowed to talk about it why are you able to talk about it?

Permabanned
If you're not allowed to talk about it why are you able to talk about it?

This is meant to be an example of TV debates, Political discussions etc. You know as well as i do the climate for these debates have been made impossible by the PC brigade. I also in public, Have to choose my words carefully due to hate laws etc. Look at Pastor Mc Connell.

Back
Top Bottom