Things I don't like (TIDL) thread

Permabanned

It's not difficult to understand. You clearly know what my original message said to be glad I edited it, so you know exactly what I said and was responding to. I was absolutely justified in the response I gave, but I edited it, because as proven, I can be called a coffin dodger and have nobody mention it or do a damn thing about it, but here we are four days later with you bringing up you're glad I edited my message.

Soldato
Sorry to wander back on-topic ..... but people who don't fold the end of sellotape over so that the next sucker has to spend 5 minutes scraping with a fingernail to use the blasted roll.

Does that include disliking myself for it?

Same with organisation of the shed, everytime i can't find something i curse myself for not putting things back properly and just throwing things in random boxes!

Commissario
OP
It's not difficult to understand. You clearly know what my original message said to be glad I edited it, so you know exactly what I said and was responding to. I was absolutely justified in the response I gave, but I edited it, because as proven, I can be called a coffin dodger and have nobody mention it or do a damn thing about it, but here we are four days later with you bringing up you're glad I edited my message.
It was more me asking which post(s) you were referring to - maybe RTM then in future so we can do something about it instead of leaving a rant and then editing it.
As for the four days later remark, sorry that I'm not here for your needs 24/7, I was out getting absolutely ****faced for the first time in months on Saturday evening!

@peterwalkley I don't fold it over because you end up having to cut it off and it gets wasted!

Permabanned
It was more me asking which post(s) you were referring to - maybe RTM then in future so we can do something about it instead of leaving a rant and then editing it.

I'm not a grass.

As for the four days later remark, sorry that I'm not here for your needs 24/7, I was out getting absolutely ****faced for the first time in months on Saturday evening!

Incredible. This forum uses xenforo, which has a reports section. Which contains active and closed reports. Are you telling me all the moderators left the report of my post open for four days? Or did you go through the closed reports over that four day period and decide mine was one you needed to comment on?

Commissario
OP
I'm not a grass.

Incredible. This forum uses xenforo, which has a reports section. Which contains active and closed reports. Are you telling me all the moderators left the report of my post open for four days? Or did you go through the closed reports over that four day period and decide mine was one you needed to comment on?
Sorry but are you contradicting yourself there? You're not a grass (implying that you don't report posts?) yet go on to say that you had a report open? Which is it?

And no, I didn't go through the reports - I actually chose to have a read through GD during my lunch break, is that ok? But I'll now go back and check the reports, looking out for yours and ensuring that whoever "dealt" with it is reprimanded.

Soldato
A new one for me today, I don't like it when people put down the lid to the toilet. So when I walk in there, not only to have to touch yet another dirty surface but I stand a chance of someone putting the lid down due to an unholy mess they left behind.

Permabanned
Sorry but are you contradicting yourself there? You're not a grass (implying that you don't report posts?) yet go on to say that you had a report open? Which is it?

I don't report posts. So I never had a report open. I assumed since you knew what I had posted before, the original post had been reported. I forgot that moderators and admins can read previous edits of posts.

And no, I didn't go through the reports - I actually chose to have a read through GD during my lunch break, is that ok? But I'll now go back and check the reports, looking out for yours and ensuring that whoever "dealt" with it is reprimanded.

That's my mistake, if you read it from post edit hisory, then there's probably not a report.

Commissario
OP
I looked at the post history, like most of the posts I come across and see that have been edited.
But, funnily enough, it turns out your original post was reported pre-edit.

Back
Top Bottom