Embarrassing ‘never-to-be-spoken-of’ Incidents

Associate
I know there have been tons of thread about embarrassing moments and I’m not trying to turn this into another one but just out of curiosity, do people have incidents that they have witnessed that they have never or rarely spoken of because they are just too embarrassing. I’m not talking about gruesome or horrific events, just things that are so toe-curlingly cringeworthy that you could never tell anyone else.

I’m not asking for them to be shared on here... that would be a pointless exercise if they have not previously been shared elsewhere, but I have a couple of things I’ve seen but hardly ever spoken of and I wondered if we all had such mega-embarrassing memories?

Soldato
I know there have been tons of thread about embarrassing moments and I’m not trying to turn this into another one but just out of curiosity, do people have incidents that they have witnessed that they have never or rarely spoken of because they are just too embarrassing. I’m not talking about gruesome or horrific events, just things that are so toe-curlingly cringeworthy that you could never tell anyone else.

I’m not asking for them to be shared on here... that would be a pointless exercise if they have not previously been shared elsewhere, but I have a couple of things I’ve seen but hardly ever spoken of and I wondered if we all had such mega-embarrassing memories?

As you're the OP, do tell.

Man of Honour
As I grow up I begin to realise I don't really have any of these stories, or at least I don't anymore. Time changes your perspective and makes you realise that it didn't really matter, and in fact it's likely pretty funny in the right context.

Permabanned
Sounds like a perfect time to revive the anonymous confessions thread!

[POST] - Confessions Thread V1 - Apr 2007 - https://bit.ly/36O02S8 - By, Vanilla
[POST] - Confessions Thread V2 - Feb 2009 - https://bit.ly/2RSbgk0 - By, Burnsy2023
[POST] - Confessions Thread V3 - May 2012 - https://bit.ly/2vJDl4G - By, Mason-
[POST] - Confessions Thread V4 - Jun 2013 - https://bit.ly/2SgfhOe - By, Burnsy2023
[POST] - Confessions Thread V5 - OCT 2014 - https://bit.ly/2vBValY - By, [FNG]Magnolia
[POST] - Confessions Thread V6 - Sep 2016 - https://bit.ly/3b6yPgQ - By, [FNG]Magnolia
[POST] - Confessions Thread V7 - Aug 2018 - https://bit.ly/2Oiqc8T - By, [FNG]Magnolia
[POST] - Confessions Thread V8 - Oct 2019 - https://bit.ly/36Tzj6u - By, [FNG]Magnolia

Soldato
As I grow up I begin to realise I don't really have any of these stories, or at least I don't anymore. Time changes your perspective and makes you realise that it didn't really matter, and in fact it's likely pretty funny in the right context.

This really, I have several involving drunken confessions of love to a girl/various girls which at the time (or at least for a week or so afterwards) were slightly awkward. A mixture of relentless **** taking mates and the sudden dawning that "actually who gives a ****" left me lolling about my cringe worthy youthful escapades. I kind of look at them fondly now.

Associate
OP

I suppose that’s partly what I’m getting at. As you get older, embarrassing incidents get less and less. The things that mortified us as teenagers now mean little and if they happened now, most of us would just shrug them off. But even so, there are still a couple of things I saw that I’d feel uncomfortable/awkward about telling someone even now, many years later.

Soldato
I'll go

I posted this before on ocUK but it is worthy of this thread and hopefully sparks others involvement...

My first strip club experience in Port Elizabeth, South Africa when I was 18 (total truth and probably not that kid friendly)

Arrived at the downtown, small, seedy joint with 2 of my best mates. Bouncer frisk, pay and we go in
You walk in and there's a bar along the left wall which leads to a square stage, mirrored wall on 3 sides with couch benches on the perimeter and a pole in the middle with music, lights n all that jazz

We order drinks and take a bench seat, acting cool (this is normal, relax) and start watching whats being shown on the tv screens up top of each corner of the stage...

The WEIRDEST pron movie we've ever seen! Guys stroking their leg which turns into a massive dong, dudes with double penises which ejaculate at the same time, nipples 3 inches long etc... I'm still scarred!

We were early and after around an hour, with most of the benches now occupied with other blokes (no eye contact!), the first pole dance begins. During the routine the girl comes over and grabs my mate (he's the Italian stallion, mafia connections, lives on a farm, presses his own bullets for his guns, bodybuilder yada yada... girls fornicated over him). She sits him down on a chair in the middle, lies across his lap and prompts him to pop ice cubes up her woowoo - which he obliges with incredible finesse.

Other mate and I are like totally 'WTF!'

Afterwards he sits down all nonchalant (she was quite hot, the barsteward!), her act finishes and we continue chatting, acting cool, watching the weirdo pron that's resumed whilst waiting for the next routine to begin.

A woman approaches me and says she's performing the next pole dance routine and would I mind if she pulled me up (I'm thinking ice cubes so yeah!) and can she pull my trousers down leaving my undies on. I'm now totally not so keen but my mates are like come on man, come on, aaah don't be a wuss etc. I look around and observe it's just other blokes around, I'll still have my undies on, hot naked chick! what the hell I reluctantly agree.

We continue to chat and be a gasp at the pron, me getting more and more nervous.

Her act begins, she does her thing then comes over and pulls me up, me acting all shy yet dominating.

She does the following all while still dancing sexily around me, she takes my shirt off and continues to 'floss' herself before tossing it aside, kneels in front of me, grabs the top of my trousers and in one movement pulls everything down to my ankles.

It's at this point I realise I have massive stage fright, the smallest shrivly in the world and random older blokes all staring at me with my mates creasing themselves up. It takes all I have, to try own the situation and stand there for the next 2 minutes (felt like an eternity) in all my glory while she finishes up her routine (no ice cubes
frown.gif
)

Her routine ends, the lights get brighter, I pull up my stuff and she's all like well done etc etc. I can't really remember things are blurry now.

I grab my shirt from the stage floor, walk over to my mates, who are still canning themselves and say, "We're outta here!"

I can't bear to look at any of the other blokes on the way out for pure embarrassment (what if they wink at me AAAARGH). Swiftly walking past the bar towards the exit, all the other pole dancers are there and pinch my bum on the way out - "Hey sexyyyyy."

We get back to the car and drive towards the beach area to find a club - then all of a sudden we're all like '**** me what's that fishy smell!' and realise it's my shirt
frown.gif

Another toe curling story would be from the perspective of the other blokes around the stage at the time lol

Last edited:
Soldato
I'll never forget what happened to a mate of mine after a heavy night on the pop many years ago and it makes me laugh inside every time I think of it, even today.
At the end of the night he decided that instead of going home, he'd catch the late bus to see his gf in the next town and we all stayed with him as he waited for the bus. He was pretty hammered and as the bus approached he stood up and raised one leg to fart before a look of absolute horror filled his face. "Rollox!", he mumbled, "I've **** myself.... oh well", and he got on the bus as normal.

His poor gf. We laughed so hard I nearly died. :D

Associate
OP
I'll never forget what happened to a mate of mine after a heavy night on the pop many years ago and it makes me laugh inside every time I think of it, even today.
At the end of the night he decided that instead of going home, he'd catch the late bus to see his gf in the next town and we all stayed with him as he waited for the bus. He was pretty hammered and as the bus approached he stood up and raised one leg to fart before a look of absolute horror filled his face. "Rollox!", he mumbled, "I've **** myself.... oh well", and he got on the bus as normal.

His poor gf. We laughed so hard I nearly died. :D

I guess we’d all laugh like drains at something like that. But if your mate had wee’d instead, would that have fallen into the unmentionable category, I wonder?

Soldato
I had a friend who got a lap dance off a lady at a strip club and must have been that time of month for her. Let’s just say it was not pretty and poor lad was drunk and unaware.

Back
Top Bottom