What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
This is one of the worst scripted and acted horror tv shows ever (well, probably not ever), it's won awards for being one of the worst horror tv shows - but I LOVE IT. Maybe because its so bad.

It's enirely ridiculous and each season it seems to get worse - season 4 is it's last (sadly, lol) but its pulled acting talents of Tricia Helfer (BSG) and Neal McDonough (Suits/Arrow).

Oddly its not the development of Vanessa's character but Axel, Flesh and Julius's arcs which are better.

Terrible tv, but as I said, I love it :D

I know exactly what you mean. It’s not good at all but for some reason I’m not minding it. On episode 8 atm and unless it takes a HUGE nosedive, to me, then I’ll watch it to the end.

Associate
The Stranger. Lasted 2 Episodes. All a bit too much like a woke BBC drama.

Looking forward to Altered Carbon Season 2 mañana

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally got around to watching American Horror Story, so binge watching that right now. About half way through Season 3. Absolutely love it. Watched a lot of stuff lately...

Watchmen - absolutely brilliant. Best show I've seen in a long time. Ending was a bit formulaic though.
The Outsider - excellent, but just too gloomy for my tastes. Gave up after a few episodes.
Dark - exactly as above
Lost in Space - only seen a couple but seems pretty good
The Expanse - like it, but struggling to get into it for some reason
The Mando - thank god for this show. As a SW fan for around 35 years I was nearing the end of my rope with it all. Then Mando came along.

Associate
Mindhunter (Netflix)

Recommended by a mate. Some of the psycho's who feature (Manson aside), I had never heard of until I Googled. :eek:

The actors who portray the aforesaid killers, uncanny. I am hooked, just started Season 2.

Soldato
Mindhunter (Netflix)

Recommended by a mate. Some of the psycho's who feature (Manson aside), I had never heard of until I Googled. :eek:

The actors who portray the aforesaid killers, uncanny. I am hooked, just started Season 2.

Sadly in limbo at end of S2, all but cancelled, it's a real shame, one of the better shows of recent years.

Back
Top Bottom