Tiny Tom Logan

Permabanned
He's a dick, he comes across as a bossy teacher with a patronising tone talking down to a bunch of play school kids

I'm sure if he showed his metrics, he comes across that way because he pretty much is. His main percentage of viewers will most likely be males between the ages of X and Y and making himself more "family friendly" ensures he doesn't get demonitised. He can't exactly say "Jesus ******* Christ Intel, what the **** are you playing at you shower of useless *****, this is pathetic." Regardless of how frustrating they are, he's got to maintain the family friendly façade. The only "tech" Youtubers I watch are Big W at Level1 and only then, if something pops up I'm extremely interested in watching a video on. The last time it being the Open Power systems which should give you an inkling as to how long ago that was. The rest of the crew at L1 are as irritating and boring as any other tech Youtuber. 99% of what any tech youtuber are making a video on can be found by reading the technical specs of whatever, off the manufacturers website or an already existing blog post.

Soldato
Linus made a video where he was literally crying about the toll that being a huge Youtube content creator had taken on his family life....and then carried on putting out videos exactly as before.

When I watched that it sounded like he was going to quit or at best release much less content. But like you say he’s been smashing them out exactly the same as before.. If it’s doing you in, just stop?! Lol

Soldato
I never did like his style. Some people can do unscripted vids, but he just kinda waffled a lot. As for Linus, once you notice his overgesticulation you can't unnotice it.

Soldato
I watch a lot of tech channels, mainly LTT & J2z been my favourite, tiny Tom just didn't really pull me in tbh to warrent subscribing, although I did hear about his recent unfurtunant events regarding his family members, really do feel for the bloke I did watch the video out of respect that he done where you could just feel the man's pain, such a shame

Soldato
I do also enjoy in the old games/tech category
8bit guy, Guru Larry, Nostaga Nerd, Civvie (this guy in particular), Metal Jesus rocks,, Phils computer lab, Retro man cave, Techmoan

and a few others

LOL, apart from Civvie this is almost my exact sub list :D

You should try if not already
GmanLives (Really funny and informative, just like your mum *shwack*)
KimJustice (amazing documentaries on old game houses like Ocean)
GVMERS (great documentary style)
Retro Core (Does great comparisons of almost every major retro game)
Gaming Historian (Really high quality, like watching a proper TV Series)
Ahoy (Best documentary style I've seen so far)

Back
Top Bottom