Road safety advert anyone remember it

Soldato
Does anyone else remember an advert from the early 90s for crossing the road safely i think it was. Kids playing what looks like a sega game gear but unbranded walking with head down and goes to cross the road. it shows the shape of a car coming out of the tarmac very streamlined and the game console and kid goes flying.

i honestly cant find anything about it and want to know if my mind has just made this up and im mad haha

tnx

tnx

Associate
Is that the one where Willy The Weasel got knocked down cause he didn't ask his mum to take him to the ice cream van..

Soldato
Does anyone else remember an advert from the early 90s for crossing the road safely i think it was. Kids playing what looks like a sega game gear but unbranded walking with head down and goes to cross the road. it shows the shape of a car coming out of the tarmac very streamlined and the game console and kid goes flying.

i honestly cant find anything about it and want to know if my mind has just made this up and im mad haha

Yep, I remember it, and funnily enough was the first thing I thought of when I saw the topic title!

Back
Top Bottom