Any good minecraft servers?

Soldato
I'm looking for some minecraft server recommendations?

Me and a friend are thinking of getting back in to playing. We're both kinda novices and are still learning the game. A few years ago I setup a client on my computer and the friend logged in. It was 'ok'.. though obviously when I turned my computer off for the night the world saved and disappeared and the friend couldnt go on it.

I had thought of renting a server but it seems a bit of overkill just for 2 people. So does anyone recommend a good, decent pve based server, that is easy going and people can just do their own thing?

Soldato
I think there's a modded server floating around on here. I think everyone has the itch to play now that we're stuck at home :D, I have a empty Minecraft server at the moment where I could setup with the latest version for you to play on?

Soldato
Try The Mining Dead.

Great fun if you like zombie apocalypse survival games. They have both PvP and PvE servers to play on. Quite a few of the locations from the TV series in there as well.

Soldato
Cheers for the tag @coltus !

I did run a modded server for a while (Beyond) but went back to Vanilla. Yes, the server I run you can pretty much do your own thing and is PVE on Hard difficulty. There are a few plugins to protect builds from griefing, but that has never been an issue before. I'm going to bump my MC thread so feel free to add your igns and I can add you to the white list!

Cheers - Ham

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom