I want to loose my VR legs

Associate
I'd consider my self some what of a seasoned VR gamer and I'm desperately in need of a game that's going to take my legs out from underneath me. I play a lot of FPS shooters and I don't know what it is but I've kind of lost the whole feeling of immersion due to the fact that I'm so used to been in the VR world now (Which I guess in theory should make it more immersive...)

I've just had a a dabble on the free AirCar game and that had me swaying side to side a little so maybe it's a different style of game that I need, can anyone recommend me a decent game (would prefer a game over just an "experience") that's going to make me feel like a VR virgin again?

Thanks in advance!

Associate
OP
Associate
Again, What?
VR Legs
"You Keep Using Those Words, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means".

I think he just means getting the thrill back not actually feeling nauseaus... no one actually wants to feel awful.
Getting butterflies or excited maybe, but not actually 'lie down til I'm better' sick

Soldato
I will tell you two games you should try.

Subnautica and Boneworks.

Subnautica is pad only (unless that changed recently) and it requires a bit of effort to get working correctly. It's worth the effort because it is an awesome game but extremely tough on the stomach. The reason it's tough on the stomach is because it's VR implementation is terrible.

Boneworks is a great physics demo but very glitchy. This game is very tough on the stomach too.

If you have good VR legs these probably wont make you sick.

Soldato
Eagle Flight

The flying is actually pretty good fun but because it aims based on where you look, instead of being controlled by controllers, it makes me feel sick fast.

Back
Top Bottom