US: ZeroZeroZero

Associate

"Chaos ensues while a shipment of cocaine is smuggled from South America to Europe."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8332438/

From the writer / production team behind Gomarrah. It's kind of Narcos meets Gomarrah meets Sicario and its blisteringly good. High production values, stunning cinematography , very tense and pacy.

Believe it's on Sky Atlantic soon as they've part produced it , but it's already on Amazon Prime in the US and elsewhere.

Soldato
Nobody does family tragedy like the Italians.

I tell you what was doing my head in, the main actress. I knew I'd seen her in something and just couldn't place it, waited 'till I'd finished the show and Googled - shes 'Mandy' from the Nicholas cage movie of the same name.

Associate
Brilliant brilliant series. Deserves more attention than it's getting although i guess its not technically out in the UK yet so it's a bit under the radar for brits at the moment.

Superb series. Much better than expected.

If you've seen Gomorrah then it's every bit as good as one would expect, the combination of Stefano Sollima directing and Roberto Saviano's storytelling seems to be a guaranteed recipe for success.

Associate
OP

Btw the Soundtrack is by Mogwai, which i hadnt realised until recently, Mark Riley has been playing a lot on 6 music. Still no idea when Sky will be showing, presumably lockdown has played havoc with the release schedule.

Back
Top Bottom