I am glad i was born when i was 1969, oh yeh

Associate
I really am, lived all mi live in a town/village of 7k people still about the same populous. but me and all my friends was all strong chars, assault coarse setting every night in the middle of winter.
Running and jumping all long weaving shed roofs for fun, where did it all go?

Soldato
I really am, lived all mi live in a town/village of 7k people still about the same populous. but me and all my friends was all strong chars, assault coarse setting every night in the middle of winter.

The left ruined it like everything else, now the minority, they have lost.

Soldato

Ok so this is northern dialect / welsh.

"I am glad i was born in 1969. I lived all my life in a small village with approximately 7k population. Its still about the same now. My friends and I were all strong characters. We used to set assault courses every night in winter. We used to run and jump over shed roofs for fun, where did this all go?"

Associate
OP
wow. just read these wonderful replies??! i am Ant (seth1969) partner Hev, feel free to reply to JUST ME. guys, we are living in some insane times. we, ant and i, have isolated from our grandchildren, our children and our parents, who let me be without doubt, are our LiVES. i am a nurse, we are living with uncertainty every single day. are you #kind? i don't see kindness here, given the pressure we are all no doubt living with. Ant (seth1969) may not be be armed with wit and literature however you must be mindful of the people who post on this forum. i will not tolerate having to be a nurse to people in need and have to come and monitor how people online are reacting to reach outs from my partner. ant is a positive person who responds to feedback however the negativity in regard to staying at home and drinking, when clearly our whole world is going to ****, is a massive kick in the head. so cheers guys, thanks for the big up staying home drinking ****, luckily i wont be as prejudiced, you are all judged the same. stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom