Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
It's a true game changer for me, non VR games now feel quite flat and lifeless. So maybe go for FF7 first, otherwise you may end up not playing it! I bought RDR2 a few days before getting the Rift S, and I haven't been back on RDR2 since.

I bought my Rift S simply after seeing Boneworks - which I then found out was touted as the beginnings of Alyx, but didn't work out that way eventually.

Therefore my first VR gaming experience was a very much movement-based game! It was tough at first - took me a few weeks to get used to it. Frequent breaks, drinking plenty of water, and just knowing when to not push through, as you just can't.

I got a very, very strange visual and physical disconnected feeling for a while after stopping playing - like my hands were still in the VR world? Very odd. Totally gone now.

I've tried my friends PSVR which was pretty cool, but apparently this is even better.

I know not to overdo it though as you said, takes a bit of getting used to. I'll try a few things out for short bursts probably see how I get on.

Reckon I will have time to do both as I'll probably want a break from the VR after a bit :)

Associate
Needed a new chair, I work from home and have got back into gaming since we can't go outside anymore, this morning a box appeared in my quarantine location...

fmgiGqteiF4QTJGa7mSzRT3innEkbjtMrK-U0W_ZLb6QV0cmhTRaZKShPPIFLH9-CWywisZAJCCa_JyfFH0sccQjBjmJP1r8vEO5kyQ3hGBJLFErChZ3CvHxfhMg2mosga5m-Q-_hLj42Rio3rpcCzdYdwnihuEVk3TdyrXwTqZn1OlUI-UPMIupVRvNbc1ZRPFippgPARVLbKFZZHpFD0Xb_u_fj_wgAXcrdAeBAxUScf7GKXlRYj5qy91KoHDDf-kaUvJYwbQdakcU7e7ys2OjY_fumOflr6Rzg3oFqpuvuAHvNExVm43-gyC40evpDZzJjdlB-uiGk3COvq8ueZjosr1tSf8o8IvrmxqC080dMB51Sgu356d_NALWheEQohOOBrtt2VHFBXJNhpI_nJMhEjg3_TonahMjJYF4QUhcam0DnBfPItjvUs79modoY45OCqRXgM7UcD94kb8UxZIyOzUPFFgEQBeDrzv4BthpP3pOWkDnSuN9YYm0ooC9k9e73qS4iQtyhN_D2pnu2Rln8tEcZhN-ZJz2J-o6L5BL-Uob7AVvQQLrRpNFg6nBaFXdpIEDE92soPlsZN5qoEz2S8up1BkQsXeVnlO34hx4iMpXuoddAUSTuQlro1xPgqwvDyrPGxryVXA9ZFxZRDzkRUcMNpigc1g2uA3sM1H2p3BKmSZBifQQ2wB52o0=w568-h1236-no

Fast delivery given the current situation, chair is built and I'm very impressed! Need to grab a photo when I've tidied the makeshift office

Soldato
Do you have to hibernate it during the winter or does the lighting negate that?
Always wanted one. Interesting creatures.

By the way, what’s in the other cage?

Have a look on this tortoise forum for information linked bellow. My tortoise is a Horsfield/Russian species that require hibernation. Also it's wise to remember there is a good chance a tortoise will out live you!

http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/

In the other cage are two chinchillas, one in the top and one in the bottom.:)

RVMEMZZ.jpg

ajf

ajf

Soldato
Thanks both.
I will also look at the forum, although to be honest unlikely to be something I will buy.
Always good to read up though, just in case....
Good point on the life expectancy, and my parents already have a parrot I am likely to inherit at some point!

from what I’ve heard of Chinchillas, fluffy psychos would be a good description?
Cute until you get too close.

Soldato
from what I’ve heard of Chinchillas, fluffy psychos would be a good description?
Cute until you get too close.
Not necessarily if they're well handled. I've had seven including these two over the years and I've never been bitten and they'll happily be picked up and stroked.

Cmn5dcn.jpg

fJkUFu4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom