Crucible

Associate
It's on Steam, which is nice
It's free, which is nice

It's OK for an hour, then you won't launch it again.
No text chat, No voice chat, I mean seriously?

And the twitch streamers, oh this is great fun, best fun I've had in ages, oh #ad that explains it.

Associate
It's on Steam, which is nice
It's free, which is nice

It's OK for an hour, then you won't launch it again.
No text chat, No voice chat, I mean seriously?

And the twitch streamers, oh this is great fun, best fun I've had in ages, oh #ad that explains it.

Played it earlier, I think you were being generous with an hour.

Associate
Bump...

Thought I'd have a look at this and just had the key for beta with an event on this Friday (11/09/2020).

They've given me 3 other keys to share if anyone is interested. So far just a 17gb steam download.

Associate
Bump...

Thought I'd have a look at this and just had the key for beta with an event on this Friday (11/09/2020).

They've given me 3 other keys to share if anyone is interested. So far just a 17gb steam download.

I played a fair few hours of this originally and didn't hate it like most, though I felt it needed some work.

I would take a key if there is one going and I wouldn't be stepping on toes.

Associate
I played a fair few hours of this originally and didn't hate it like most, though I felt it needed some work.

I would take a key if there is one going and I wouldn't be stepping on toes.

I can't start a 'conversation' with you for some reason so not sure the best way to share the code. Tried to add on Steam but it won't let me do that either....perhaps you can try and add me 'JoeMojoJones' and I'll share it there.

Back
Top Bottom