Gaming Laptop recommendation?

Associate
I believe Dell is just releasing a G15 SE that has the Ryzen 4000 mobile CPU and 5600M in it, seems pretty powerful and somewhere between the 2060 and 2070 Max Q so worth looking at.
It's been released in the US now but still no news of it in the UK :( I got an email from AMD advertising it and it took me to the US store, I was gutted. Weirdly there is little noise about it online. Hopefully we will hear about UK dates soon

Soldato
Yeah just came out. Based on some of the shortages of parts in manufacturing at the moment for other suppliers, I suspect they are doing a slower roll out to counteract this.

That said, there are a number of reviews published in the last week and they've all been pretty positive for the money, stating its one of the best and fastest machines at it's price.

Good news for those looking for midrange machines without having to spend 1.5K+ for them, hopefully we will see them sooner or later.

I do think its a shame there aren't machines out with 5600M/5700M and AMD/2070/2080 combo's out sooner, but I also don't blame OEMs when 3000 mobile was so poor. The 4000 series should put some needed wind in the sales though.

Back
Top Bottom