Paper Mario: The Origami King

Associate
Looks great!
Just to mention the person who leaked this a few months ago also said Pikmin 3 remastered is on the way along with the Mario Collection having Mario 64, Mario Sunshine and Mario Galaxy! Which would be awesome :)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Not my cup of tea unfortunately. Waiting for a proper mario game as I enjoy those. Also they are taking their time with getting a new mario kart out...

They should do a Mario Galaxy Remaster. Would love playing that again.

Man of Honour
Not my cup of tea unfortunately. Waiting for a proper mario game as I enjoy those. Also they are taking their time with getting a new mario kart out...

They should do a Mario Galaxy Remaster. Would love playing that again.

They are doing an upscaled 3D Mario collection (64, Sunshine, Galaxy).

Soldato
I want a double pack of the first two games on the switch. The rest were terrible games.

Agree, Sticker Star I didn't make it past about 5 hours, it was so so bland which was a massive shame. Then I fell for colour splash.. I can't actually recall any other IP that dropped so hard like Paper Mario did.

Man of Honour
Agree, Sticker Star I didn't make it past about 5 hours, it was so so bland which was a massive shame. Then I fell for colour splash.. I can't actually recall any other IP that dropped so hard like Paper Mario did.

It looks like this Paper Mario it’s following the latter games unfortunately.

It’s lacking the combat, humour, self awareness and charm of the early games in the series.

Man of Honour
For fans of Paper Mario check out Bug Fables.

It’s a much better game than this will end up being, it’s pretty much a direct sequel to the first 2 Paper Mario games.

Back
Top Bottom