Most powerful, smooth performance phone you have used in 2020.

Soldato
pixel 2 xl is the only phone ive used this year. but its showing its age now so isnt really slick or anything.
Same here, been using it for the past 2 years and for the last 6 months it's really started showing its age. Screen freezes/apps taking a while to launch.
Even a system reset didn't do much.

Soldato
Same here, been using it for the past 2 years and for the last 6 months it's really started showing its age. Screen freezes/apps taking a while to launch.
yup, im having a number of issues with my handset brightness feature keeps turning itself on. i like to manually control my brightness.
finger print scanner works one out of every 10 goes.
pressing the home button brings up the camera (even with a single press - have turned off the double click feature to rectify)
slowdown in apps.

its about time i got a new phone but as its working im loathed to splash out.

Associate

yup, im having a number of issues with my handset brightness feature keeps turning itself on. i like to manually control my brightness.
finger print scanner works one out of every 10 goes.
pressing the home button brings up the camera (even with a single press - have turned off the double click feature to rectify)
slowdown in apps.

its about time i got a new phone but as its working im loathed to splash out.

Mines been fine, but it helps that I got it RMA’d after 23 months :D But yeah, I’d describe its performance as acceptable rather than fast nowadays.

Associate
My Note 10+ its really slick, I hope it stays that way, battery lasts for days as well.

My daughters Mi9 feels just as quick but you can see it is lacking some polish is the OS on animations etc that help to make it seem fast, good though, in screen finger print reader trumps the Samsung.

Associate
The smoothest/most powerful phone I've used this year is the Huawei P40 Pro, my Galaxy Note 10+ is nice but the Huawei is smoother, especially with the 90hz screen, the Camera is awesome and the whole experience is great, including great battery life.

Back
Top Bottom