Bolivian sex workers use see-through raincoats to keep 'safe'

Soldato
Surprised they've not gone for the supermarket style "hole in a piece of perspex" room divider. It's a tried and tested method available in some service stations apparently.

Caporegime
Imagine turning up, walking in the room and finding that's what you're paying to ****. It's like something out of one of David Lynch's fever dreams.
lol yea when I was in switzerland where brothels and "kontact bars (brothel that looks like a club/bar from outside" are legal the few women you would see outside them smoking cigarettes were pretty damn fit looking.

and no I didn't go around looking for brothels, the city centre streets can have them, they can be 5mins from a school or kindergarten, they are literally everywhere, you would not be able to avoid seeing one by choice.

no matter what precautions you take I don't see how you can have covid safe sex, even if there was one of those not so glorious holes between the involved parties

Caporegime
Do it under strong UV lighting and use Domestos as lube.
I wonder if there's a discount now since it must be a terrible experience for the customer.

I guess they think business will be booming because less people are getting laid in a pandemic, but probably the only people who would go are the risk takers who likely have a higher chance of catching the virus and infecting others.

doesnt seem like a good idea, I wouldn't have thought even a regular standard non sexual massage was worth the risk for most people

Back
Top Bottom