Logitech chairs - instantly the best?

Soldato
I've been in the market for an embody but HM pulled them from the uk a while ago (no longer on their site) so you can only get them from authorised dealers and they are a grand odd anyway. Although this had potential to look a lot worse with it being a 'gaming' chair, they still could have just made it all black and not put the blue on it. It really does ruin the look to me, but i'll likely still get it anyway unless HM make the sync fabric available through their authorised dealers so that i can get the normal one.

Associate
I've been in the market for an embody but HM pulled them from the uk a while ago (no longer on their site) so you can only get them from authorised dealers and they are a grand odd anyway. Although this had potential to look a lot worse with it being a 'gaming' chair, they still could have just made it all black and not put the blue on it. It really does ruin the look to me, but i'll likely still get it anyway unless HM make the sync fabric available through their authorised dealers so that i can get the normal one.
Have you tried the chair out? The design to map your back to the curvature of your spin is an intriguing idea and makes this chair stand out for me.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Logitech's first foray into chairs and they've struck gold[/MEDIA]
Definitely some form of 'gold digging'... there is no new design here except for the logitech blue. It's a Herman Miller Embody with logos, which averages around £1000. Shameless cash grab from both.

They are also selling a gaming desk. Sit/stand desks are not for gaming, but whatever. These clock in at £995 and have less features than a furna half it's price. Unless such features as 'smudge proof' (?), and non-reflective matte surface finishes are things you really need. Cor, glad I finally get the sun to stop reflecting off my table... said no one.

Back
Top Bottom