Saints Row 3 Remastered - PS4 platinum help

Associate
Bit of a longshot, but does anybody have a PS4 Saints Row 3 Remastered save where STAG are still in the game?

I'm 9 STAG commando kills off the plat - literally everything else is done. I've done the final mission both ways, so that's not available any more, and STAG don't appear in the game any more no matter how much chaos I cause :(. I love Saints Row 3 dearly, but not enough to play through all hateful challenges again.

If anyone can help me get the plat it would be muchly appreciated, give me a shout here or on PSN - MonstrousMagpie

Soldato
I don't think you can use someone elses save. It hasn't worked on other games i've tried. You get a message saying it's not yours. I've got the platinum for this game but on the PS3, I don't remember anything like this being missable. According to the trophy guide, the only missable trophy is finishing act 1 in two different ways. Apparently the answer is;

if you've completed all story missions, you need to get one from your garage. A few people don't seem to have it. If you're one of the unlucky one's, you'll have to play co-op with a partner who's progressed enough in the story for STAG to spawn. Get a vehicle there and save it. (Or start a new playthrough..)

Associate
OP
I don't need to use a save, I need to coop with someone who still has STAG in their game. The trophy guide may not specifically say it's missable, because if you play single-player it 100% isn't - there's no way to do the final mission both ways and not get it. Unfortunately in coop, that is firmly not the case. And to be fair to the trophy guide, if you do drill into that trophy it does say it's missable - Stag commandos killed: 25
Special STAGS that require a few bullets more to kill. They wear orange armor. Should easily unlock through playing the main story. The enemies in the ‘Air Steelport’ mission are STAG commandos only.
If you haven't completed this challenge before completing both endings, you need to start up co-op and get it from there.

I don't know what challenge you've quoted there - vehicle thefts I guess? Those can still be done, as you get one of the STAG vehicles for finishing the game and the other spawns in Sunset Park - and no matter how many people you kill during those thefts, STAG commandos don't spawn either, only police.

Back
Top Bottom